Official site?

Not sure if anyone else has experienced or experiencing this OR knows how to correct it, but everytime I go on the official site, all I get is 4 boxes one for betting one for squad, one for Dickov's stuff and something else but nothing for news.

Also when I click on a link from OWTB to an article on the official all I get is the top bit with 'Oldham Athletic' and the Emirates banner thingy-mi-bob then a full screen of blue.

Is it a plug in my computer might be missing or something else?

It only started happening a couple of days ago.

Any help would be muchly appreciated :grin:

Not sure if anyone else has experienced or experiencing this OR knows how to correct it, but everytime I go on the official site, all I get is 4 boxes one for betting one for squad, one for Dickov's stuff and something else but nothing for news.

Also when I click on a link from OWTB to an article on the official all I get is the top bit with 'Oldham Athletic' and the Emirates banner thingy-mi-bob then a full screen of blue.

Yep, me too! On laptop and iPhone...

I'm using Firefox. Could that be the reason?

Me to and it's messing up on mine. I just keep refreshing it then it works ok.

Also does anyone else's anti virus pop up with a warning about owtb.co.uk saying it blocked something? Mine keeps doing it. :unsure:

Edited by oldhamains

I'm using Firefox. Could that be the reason?

It's ok on Explorer but is a problem on Chrome and Firefox.

Work around it by clicking on the live tab on the match coverage square and then click in the middle of the Latics player details.

Then click on go to wwwoldhamathletic etc on top left and you end up getting the news - usually!!!

Bit of a pain so hope it gets fixed soon otherwise use Explorer

Me to and it's messing up on mine. I just keep refreshing it then it works ok.

Also does anyone else's anti virus pop up with a warning about owtb.co.uk saying it blocked something? Mine keeps doing it. :unsure:

Norton has logged over 100 incidents Of something called Iframe/exploit which it is blocking. It appears to come from a few contributors rather than the main site but it does cause the site as a whole to be given a security warning.

Same, Firefox & iPod touch!

Have to type 'oldhamathletic' into Google, then hit news.

Dickov out!!

This is provided by the Club Player network and is a Group contract betweent he club, player network and Football League.

I know in the past Latics have taken up issues, so might be worth an email to the Chief Baby Muncher especially if it is a few people.

Otherwise also worth email the FL, as others may have already done so

I cannot recall if it is still operated by Premium TV, or they got taken over/changed their name as the brand was rbuished whatever.

This is provided by the Club Player network and is a Group contract betweent he club, player network and Football League.

I know in the past Latics have taken up issues, so might be worth an email to the Chief Baby Muncher especially if it is a few people.

Otherwise also worth email the FL, as others may have already done so

I cannot recall if it is still operated by Premium TV, or they got taken over/changed their name as the brand was rbuished whatever.

It's a bag of :censored: tv sorry less than Premiuim tv wide problem, whilst mooching on the Bin Dippers and The Sheep Worriers forums they've mentioned the same problem...

Norton has logged over 100 incidents Of something called Iframe/exploit which it is blocking. It appears to come from a few contributors rather than the main site but it does cause the site as a whole to be given a security warning.

I get lots Norton warnings on this site.

Jsut been looking at some other stuff.

Now owned by FLi Football League Intereactive.

Joint Venture.

They can be contacted on

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/Cont...,,10794,00.html

CONTACT US

Posted on: 03.08.2008

CONTACT US

Football League Operations Centre

Edward VII Quay

Navigation Way

Preston PR2 2YF

Football League Commercial Office

The Football League