• Dale Stephens
    • Chris Taylor
    • Djeny Bembo-Leta
    • Oumare Tounkare
    • Jean-Yves Mvoto
    • Deane Smalley
    • Warren Feeney

From Charlton's match report:

But the hosts couldn't hold their lead into the break as the all-action Furman, who buzzed around the pitch all afternoon, crashed home after a set-piece was only half headed out.

Chasing Taylor with clippers?

Reuben was outstanding, but having said that the whole team were fantastic. What a differance from last year at the Valley we actully looked as though we wanted to win, and if the truth be known with the amount of chances we had probably should have. But that said we played with pride and passion and if we continue like this who know's what we might acjieve under PD & GT.

Yeah I too went for Furman. Oh. It's broken down. Hopefully one of our midfield can get...Good tackle Dean.

Can someone put a foot on...good control Dean.

All afternoon.

I remember speaking to a bratfud fanwhen we signed him. i asked him what type of player he was, and his response as that he is a total all-rounder, but what you will notice is that he touches the ball more times than any other player in the pitch, and appears to be everywhere at once. Its just so refreshing to see that this is actually true, now he is actually allolwed to go accross the half way line.

Fantastic Dean. Hopefully he may forgive me for the fan-boy moments at the train station after the game. :blush: Ive never seen Ackey so embarassed! :lol:

40090_1577314356440_1343049306_1544702_4717566_n.jpg

Dean Furman. Obviously better than Danny Wittaker, Who is obviously better than Wellens. Its the new thing.