big oumaree tonk

I think we may have something in this fella.....

I thought he was unfit at Tranmere, and until the goal v Notts County I was describing him as a donkey who runs like a duck!

But that sublime finish last week tells me there's something to work with.

And any player who jumps in to the crowd after scoring deserves a long run in the side!

just had a look at our squad list, not coutning the transfer listed players assuming they leave, including gerrar we have 24 players listed.

if we get those 5 out id add a left footed winger to the squad. McGrath would have been the man but is now out for the year.

To keep looking to improve, id put taylor right wing if i were to play him and let him get past a man and put crosses in like he did when he first broke in and stick him there, not effective cutting inside and getting crowded out.

Alessandra has been brilliant but not left footed although when he cuts in he does put a cross in unlike talyor, i know he is still not fit so will give him time to get to speed.

other than that we're on the up, 6 pts in the next 2 league games and we could have a nice little gap at the top :D

KTF

UP THE DICK!

He was quality today and unlucky not to score, denied by the post and a good save from their keeper. He looks awkward and cumbersome but he wins balls he has not right to even get near and is a handful for any defence. A great signing I think just hope he keeps it up!

They were struggling to handle him today. Doherty is a big lad but couldn't compete with him for strength and was very unlucky with the effort their keeper saved and then bounced and hit the post. He seemed to get cramp towards the end which says he still a way off full fitness which is encouriging because there could be a lot more to come.

I'd hate to be marking him; he's a right bloody handful. The times you think he's lost the ball and he fights to get it back through sheer hard work is excellent. He's got a lot of skill too and a fair old shot on him if one of his 2nd half efforts is owt to go by. I would think the guy who blocked it will have a nice, big bruise to admire. He was very unlucky not have at least two today - the one that hit the post before they scored had the keeper beaten all ends up and the other that looped up and over on to the post from the keeper's save deserved a goal. This kid is going to do well for us.

This lad was getting absolute dog's abuse off a pair of sour cretins in the paddock after 10 minutes of the County game. A couple getting on for 60; possibly 2 of the 3 most moronic people I've ever heard open their mouths at a football match. I'm staggered the scruffy :censored: could afford tickets.