Okay, I've Just Gotta Be Fur-Man

What a transformation in dean furman this season so far!

I was one who posted on here that he was the biggest disappointment of last season,having come with a glowing reputation.

Now he's been given the freedom to express himself and licence to get forward we're seeing a very different player.

I've just gotta hold my hands up and say ' It's a fur cop! '

Another i wasn't sure about after the opening day at tranmere was tounkara, i thought he looked clumsy and off the pace.

Now he's getting fitter, he looks better every game.

I don't think latics will take me on as a scout :blush:

Now if only smalley can make me eat my words ?

your right,I hardly remember him last season then "wham" pre-season.

Scoring goals too which is a plus.

So your a fur-fan?

could be worse, you could have a fur-ball..... :lol:

He deserves his right to be in the team, the question is could Smalley Oust him when he is fully fit?

Interesting times ahead with the competition for places

Forgot to add.....I wonder which player shaved what part of his hair off from yesterday's goal. :wink:

Edited by underdog

your right,I hardly remember him last season then "wham" pre-season.

Scoring goals too which is a plus.

So your a fur-fan?

could be worse, you could have a fur-ball..... :lol:

He deserves his right to be in the team, the question is could Smalley Oust him when he is fully fit?

Interesting times ahead with the competition for places

Forgot to add.....I wonder which player shaved what part of his hair off from yesterday's goal. :wink:

Fur now, yes :wink:

Saw glimpses of ability last season, but it was all to short lived.

Seen 2 games so far (County and Charlton) and he, alongside Stephens and Jones has given us IMO our best midfield for years. If Taylor could re-find the form of a season or so ago then it would be one of the best units in the in division - at the moment, Lewis / Chris / Dean have not yet matched the performances of their counterparts. Solid, but if that final spot can click into gear I feel we will have a great season.

I'd change an unbeaten side to squeeze him in somewhere!

Sorry, but not for me. It's not about could he break into our team.

A couple of years ago I'd have said yes we should take him no problem. But now, I somehow don't think that he would fit in at BP. It's all about the team now and fit hungry young players in general and Scholes would disrupt that imho.

A couple of years ago I'd have said yes we should take him no problem. But now, I somehow don't think that he would fit in at BP. It's all about the team now and fit hungry young players in general and Scholes would disrupt that imho.

This is a tremendous debate lol.

If it was a billy big bollocks I'd agree with you.

As it is, I've never believed that he would seriosuly consider joining Latics, so all views welcome for debate!

As other response said - Scholes is not a big name swan around look at me type, so I think would fit in nicely. What the rest of our fit and hungry players could learn from him as well would be immense.

But for the simple fact he'd get our gates to the level that would be financially sustainable over night, probably a couple of Sky appearances as well, and get Claridge and the BBC to not talk about Leeds for a week = worth it.

Never gonna happen though.