According to todays People, we are a collection of Galacdickovs. :lol:

Obviously they have picked up on Craig Short's Real Madrid comment last week and taken it to the next level.

Was that not nicked from the Charlton Prog yesterday?

Now theres 1 for the marketing department or the Trust.

We shouldn't miss out on such an opportunity, especially with the current feel good factor.

Harry, you are normally the voice of reason; have you been on the wine gums? Mind you, you could be right! And given the message on your signature I won't argue strongly!!

Harry, you are normally the voice of reason; have you been on the wine gums? Mind you, you could be right! And given the message on your signature I won't argue strongly!!

Ive already posted 1 thread suggesting that feet are planted firmly on the ground.

However, with each passing game, things continue to look up and if this keeps up for another 4 or 5 games, then people will have genuine reason for optimism this season.

Ive already posted 1 thread suggesting that feet are planted firmly on the ground.

However, with each passing game, things continue to look up and if this keeps up for another 4 or 5 games, then people will have genuine reason for optimism this season.

I was thinking nobody would buy these surely..................then I read around the board and you're probably right!

And hopefully you can add one more name to your signature

The "Galacdickovs" was all the talk on team coach. Plans are in hand for some to be printed and hopefully in shop for weekend. Alan Hardy.

Might even get the "Bernabéu" option or is "Bernabléu" better :grin: with our Frenchies...

Support your Galacdickovs!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

Like it :grin:

Nearly as cringeworthy as

Got a baby, or got one on the way?

Let the Mrs take a look at this site (friend of mine, new busines) and see if she wants to buy something unique.

http://www.cuddlebums.co.uk/

its just a bit of humour Cardiff have Bellamy we have.... ???

and PS hope your friends cuddlebums goes well..

:grin:

It's going very well, apparently.

She even got an order from the link in my signature lol !

Edited by opinions4u