new investers

my dads best mate said he was in the shop and some chinese investers was looking about the shop and said to the people showing them round "this is what we want a nice family club". so could this be a new owner.

If it's the same group, then they were talked about on Five Live as they were also at Tranmere.

Apparently they were dignitaries over from the J-League. They were visiting a few clubs in the North-West to try and get some ideas from the way our clubs are run, to take back and use over there.

Investors they weren't, unfortunately..

my dads best mate said he was in the shop and some chinese investers was looking about the shop and said to the people showing them round "this is what we want a nice family club". so could this be a new owner.

I saw some people who appeared to come from South East Asia in the Opposition directors box

I agree. Thank God we didn't follow up on that Dawson lad he was offering.

We did- he got injured during his trial with us and Dale pipped us to sign him once he was fit again. If he's watching us, he's not after recommending a player to us though is he- he can do that with a simple phone call.

on a serious note that attendance on Saturday was pathetic. No wonder we didnt get any of the Eaves money with crowds of 4k

Agree - extremely worrying. with 200+ from Brizzle, that made it 3,900 or so from Oldham. Let's hope that now that the school holidays are over, we start to see an increase.

on a serious note that attendance on Saturday was pathetic. No wonder we didnt get any of the Eaves money with crowds of 4k

I thought with the start we'd made that attendances would be creeping up....it is worrying.

I don't think family holidays will have made that much difference.

I thought with the start we'd made that attendances would be creeping up....it is worrying.

I don't think family holidays will have made that much difference.

I agree, I don't think holidays will have made a big difference, certainly not in the hundreds I wouldn't think.

It will take time to get people back, but we are certainly playing a much better brand of football under Dickov than we ever did under Penney, if we can stay in or around the play off places people will gradually start to come back, hopefully.