Latics v Bristol Rovers: BBC Highlights

how oh how did he miss that header ? bloody hell Tounks !

Cracking point blank save by Brill and thats the first time Ive seen Blacky be tore apart he needs to get tighter again me thinks

a mate who went to the game said Black was torn apart all game . . .

Inside and out, be good for the kid if he learns the lessons. One thing to go galloping forward as a fullback but you have to do the defending bit.

To be fair to him, he didn't get much protection from his midfielder or centre back and credit to Dickov for acknowledging this and bring Colbeck on and switching Taylor to the right.

Inside and out, be good for the kid if he learns the lessons. One thing to go galloping forward as a fullback but you have to do the defending bit.

To be fair to him, he didn't get much protection from his midfielder or centre back and credit to Dickov for acknowledging this and bring Colbeck on and switching Taylor to the right.

This a :whoosh::unsure: ?

Edited by razza699

how oh how did he miss that header ? bloody hell Tounks !

Tonight's rarely wrong Chron says Harry Redknapp's wife would have more than fancied her chances with Tounkara’s spurned effort.....

Meeting Paul Black’s cross only six yards from goal and in a central position, the big striker powered a header which he somehow managed to direct a foot wide of the far post.

It was a miss of epic proportions. Yet there is still something about Tounkara which intrigues.

As ungainly and awkward as he sometimes appears, the 20-year-old gets into fantastic areas and with his power and strength, should bag a few goals this season.

WHO!!!

Jesus! Just seen this!! Of course I meant Jacobson not Colbeck.

Sorry for the confusion, we have not re-signed Colbeck, repeat, Colbeck was not brought one it was Jacobson. Calm down everyone, it was all a bad dream........

Phew thought you knew something we didnt then. I mean Jacobsen was poor when he come on but I just put that down to the injury and not him being colbeck on stilts in disguise !