Hardest footballer ever (not Latics specific)

A mate just mentioned Andy Carroll to me, which in a roundabout way led to me remembering the two times when Duncan Ferguson found burglars in his house. I think he might be the footballer who I would least like to fight. Alternatives?

I'd go with Ferguson, as for Andy Carroll- not a chance, he's got loads of previous for drunken violence but he isn't hard.

Any excuse to post that clip of Duncan Ferguson throwing that little tosser Ince to the floor

i'm sure we'll all get bored of it eventually, but not just yet....

I remember Jamie Carragher trying to run off a broken leg. His phone call to TalkSport, inviting Adrian Durham to come to Anfield and call him a bottler to his face, was pretty funny. Mind you his dad's harder than any footballer. Jamie Carragher's dad, that is. I've no idea how hard Adrian Durham's dad is.

Pointon stood up, he rolls around like he's broken his leg Keane is off and definately rightly so.

Someone who I think deserves an honourable mention is Justin Fashanu, doing what he did, when you were of African descent in those days took a lot of bottle (as emphasised that despite it being over 20 years ago (if not 30), no-one else has come out in professional football in this country). Not to mention some of the stuff his brother said about him. But then again maybe that isn't being hard its having balls the size of BP.

Pointon stood up, he rolls around like he's broken his leg Keane is off and definately rightly so.

Someone who I think deserves an honourable mention is Justin Fashanu, doing what he did, when you were of African descent in those days took a lot of bottle (as emphasised that despite it being over 20 years ago (if not 30), no-one else has come out in professional football in this country). Not to mention some of the stuff his brother said about him. But then again maybe that isn't being hard its having balls the size of BP.

Yeh, right football hardman was Justin Fashunu... :blink:

Any excuse to post that clip of Duncan Ferguson throwing that little tosser Ince to the floor
i'm sure we'll all get bored of it eventually, but not just yet....

I remember Jamie Carragher trying to run off a broken leg. His phone call to TalkSport, inviting Adrian Durham to come to Anfield and call him a bottler to his face, was pretty funny. Mind you his dad's harder than any footballer. Jamie Carragher's dad, that is. I've no idea how hard Adrian Durham's dad is.

Forgot about that clip......pure class....cheers :)