ricky hatton on coke

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in what way is he not "well"???

what a non story

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

He is depressed (being a heavy drinker certainly won't help), therefore he is unwell. Without speaking to him I can easily see how he scores 12 (minimum) on a depression score thing. For the average person, 12 would mean some treatment for depression is needed, in Ricky's case the best treatment is to go to rehab. If he cuts down on his drinking and stops the coke, his score will reduce significantly and other treatments won't work until he does so.

Just because someone isn't having fluids leave their system involuntarily, can move about with no restrictions, isn't a funny colour and doesn't have a temperature doesn't mean they aren't unwell and the sooner people like you realise that the better.

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

He is depressed (being a heavy drinker certainly won't help), therefore he is unwell. Without speaking to him I can easily see how he scores 12 (minimum) on a depression score thing. For the average person, 12 would mean some treatment for depression is needed, in Ricky's case the best treatment is to go to rehab. If he cuts down on his drinking and stops the coke, his score will reduce significantly and other treatments won't work until he does so.

Just because someone isn't having fluids leave their system involuntarily, can move about with no restrictions, isn't a funny colour and doesn't have a temperature doesn't mean they aren't unwell and the sooner people like you realise that the better.

I love the way medical students know everything about everything...

I'm not one of those people who think depression isn't an illness. Maybe he is depressed and needs help. But was he depressed before or after the Screws rumbled him or before or after retaining Max Clifford.

The whole thing stinks. Plenty of others his age take coke and get fearsome drunk, including Screws journalists, yet they're not obliged to hire Clifford and check in with a head doctor.

I love the way medical students know everything about everything...

I love how you belittle me at every opportunity, yet consistently jump to the wrong conclusions about what I have to say.

Since you persist on doing it, then go on Ms. Expert enlighten us with your expertise........

I'm not one of those people who think depression isn't an illness. Maybe he is depressed and needs help. But was he depressed before or after the Screws rumbled him or before or after retaining Max Clifford.

The whole thing stinks. Plenty of others his age take coke and get fearsome drunk, including Screws journalists, yet they're not obliged to hire Clifford and check in with a head doctor.

I agree with you apart from the idea his Dad has been trying to get him to see someone for a bit. Maybe it was all a set-up to give Ricky a wake-up call and help make a friend (the original female boxer has known him for a bit) a bit of cash on the side out of the papers.

always makes me laugh the 10 HOUR BINGE thing

if i go out for a pint at midday before the match on saturday, then im lookin at 10 hours being the minimum if i intend on watchin match of the day!!!

luckily, i dont do this anymore.

You're not fooling me.

We're talking abotu 10 hours DRINKING, not managing to stay awake for ten hours after a pint!

• 2 weeks later...

You have to feel for Hatton... Such a tough life... Must be a real struggle for him :huh:

I do find it interesting how people have sympathy for his terrible plight...

Over paid millionaire druggy scum bag gets caught.. Sorry but just feel there are better cases for sympathy...

Edited by oafc0000