John Wardle please save us

I keep thinking this guy will do a U-TURN and take over at oldham but in the mean time he has said no to oldham but we dont no why he said no for the real reason.I hope someone kindly will let us know why he said no i personally like to meet this guy can someone at the club please make a meeting plan with him and i am thinking off getting letters from oafc fan asking him to save oafc please.

I know this guy has got money big time and he is good friends with Uncel Dickov :grin: :grin: .

I keep thinking this guy will do a U-TURN and take over at oldham but in the mean time he has said no to oldham but we dont no why he said no for the real reason.I hope someone kindly will let us know why he said no i personally like to meet this guy can someone at the club please make a meeting plan with him and i am thinking off getting letters from oafc fan asking him to save oafc please.

I know this guy has got money big time and he is good friends with Uncel Dickov :grin: :grin: .

Err, because he doesnt want to lose :censored:loads of his hard earned!

Best post ever.

I know this guy has got money big time and he is good friends with Uncel Dickov :grin::grin: .

When all the rumours were on here about Wardle possibly investing, I posted that Wardle was not interested in investing. Unfortunately, this is still the case, as much as I wish it wasn't....

If you could will you ask Megan Fox along for the meeting aswell, cos I personally wouldnt mind meeting her neither.

I've heard many a young man is good friends with Uncel Dickov.

I think we have an appropriate smiley for this

:dedhrse:

Again referring to a previous Latics world interview, Corney stated that John Wardle does not want to invest in any football club, as it is a hassle he can do without at this time of his life.