BBC Highlights

Thought it was not a free-kick on Saturday. Changed my mind after seeing it again, blatant obstruction and the arm comes out.

Gotta love Kieran Lee though with this new found ghosting in at the back post, He would have been hung drawn and quartered last year if he stepped over the half way line

Just watched the highlights myself. I've also changed my mind about their free kick: I initally said it shouldn't have been given but its clearly a foul.

Also think Brill is at fault for the goal which wasn't what I thought when I saw it on Sat. Plus he got nowhere near their freekick which hit the woodwork. Freekicks clearly a weakpoint for him - you think they'd be able to work on it in training.

Just watched the highlights myself. I've also changed my mind about their free kick: I initally said it shouldn't have been given but its clearly a foul.

Also think Brill is at fault for the goal which wasn't what I thought when I saw it on Sat. Plus he got nowhere near their freekick which hit the woodwork. Freekicks clearly a weakpoint for him - you think they'd be able to work on it in training.

I think you're being harsh on the second free-kick, perhaps the wall could have been better set and this is perhaps Dean's biggest weakness. But as someone who played in goal for years, sometimes you're just not gonna get there despite your best intentions.

As I say, having played in goal for 20 odd years, sometimes the first reaction is to always blame the keeper. His positioning was poor for the goal but having said that that's the first one that could be attributed to keeper error for me all season (although the goal at Tranmere and first at Peterborough did look soft). Brill's biggest fault for me is he's caught flat-footed a lot, because he's not on his toes. When he moves he invariably makes the save and in the main this season so far he's done very well.

Feeney did quite a bit more for both goals than I thought too. Especially that header back across for the first goal.

Brill is still only 24, which is still quite young for a goalie. His improvement from last year is pleasing.

I'm a long way from writing Feeney off.

My only concern is that he's a shorter, balder, whiter version of our other striker.

I'm a long way from writing Feeney off.

My only concern is that he's a shorter, balder, whiter version of our other striker.

Thought he grafted his socks off Saturday and i dont mean in a Carlo headless chicken way.Good footballer, could see him bringing Allesandra on too.

I think you're being harsh on the second free-kick, perhaps the wall could have been better set and this is perhaps Dean's biggest weakness. But as someone who played in goal for years, sometimes you're just not gonna get there despite your best intentions.

The was definitely could have been better set on the second one. It was horrendously positioned. Where I sit in the Chaddy, I am dead central. The ball was pretty much dead centre, and the way he positioned the wall, he could have kicked it dead straight and it would have gone past the wall and hit the target (a bit like the Hartlepool one last season). The wall positioning made it extremely easy for their guy to curl it where he did.

Lining up his wall is something Brill has absolutely massive problems with, and he really needs to work hard to sort it out. However, he clearly isn't learning from his mistakes as he keeps making them.

Also - he should have put the early chance away - left foot shot struck a little too weakly.

But what a great part Chris Taylor played in that move - superbly quick feet - nice one CT :grin:

The only useful thing Taylor has contributed besides his header at P'boro. And yet he will still start the next 5 games without doing anything

the free kick looks a better goal from that angle. brill clearly was expecting a cross

and so was wiggins. their manager said that the first thing wiggins said in the dressing room was 'it was a cross' but i'll take back the decision for the free kick. from behind it, it looked like they both fell over but furman put his leg out