Sky Sports Feature

Got a text the other day off my mate from dawwn saaarf saying there was a decent Latics feature on Sky Sports Two. I was out at the time so missed it. Did anyone see it? Was it any good? Anybody know where you can watch it? Sky Player?

Got told there was a comedy moment with Dickov and a crate of booze...

Edited by excharnwoodlatic

Got a text the other day off my mate from dawwn saaarf saying there was a decent Latics feature on Sky Sports Two. I was out at the time so missed it. Did anyone see it? Was it any good? Anybody know where you can watch it? Sky Player?

Got told there was a comedy moment with Dickov and a crate of booze...

Take it like a fan?

wouldn't really call it a latics feature, just went round the club in about a 3 minute clip and asked fans questions at various points in the ground. They got Hardy, Gordon & one of groundmans to follow the campaign, back of barker!

The story of Dickov is the fridge in his office was full of beer and they had a box of wine on top.

Cheers for that.

Tried googleing/youtueing it but can only seem to find the Sheffield Wednesday one. Is it a feature on Soccer AM? If so, might be able to find a cheeky copy on an internet forum. Lost touch with the programme since Lovejoy left.

No its Fenners from Soccer AM but a totally different show, on at 9.30 saturday mornings normally SS2