gettin more fans in

im only 13 so i dont know the ins and the out of it all but my uncle say if it was only £10 to go to latics he would go. my dad has asked people at his work if they would go for £10 and they say yes . if we could put the price down to a tener and get 7000 fans like other clubs , that would be at the less with out food and drinks £70000 a week so if im only 13 and i think like this why cant the club? :wink:

im only 13 so i dont know the ins and the out of it all but my uncle say if it was only £10 to go to latics he would go. my dad has asked people at his work if they would go for £10 and they say yes . if we could put the price down to a tener and get 7000 fans like other clubs , that would be at the less with out food and drinks £70000 a week so if im only 13 and i think like this why cant the club? :wink:

The income would be the same as it is now 3,500 x £20 = £70k 7,000 a £10 £70k. The club aren't that bothered about increasing the attendances but they do want to increase income. Dropping admission prices won't increase income. As they've said they'll drop the prices but drop the budget too in line with the reductions. SOme non-league clubs charge more than a tenner!

Because the ST holders will be hacked off at the club.

Say if we got 6,000 home fans in at £10 thats £60,000 a week. 3500 fans at £20 = £70,000 a week.

plus what season ticket holders have paid alredy

Yet how many ST holders will the club lose next season if the club charge £10 on the gate?

6000 fans on the gate at home for £10 = £60,000 x 23 = £1.38m

2,000 ST holders at £14 a game for 23 games is £644,000

2,000 Pay on the gate at £20 = £40,000 x 23 = £920,000 + £644,000 = £1.564m

So technically depsite having less fans in the stadium you are likely to earn more money to put into the budget.

So if you halved the price but crowds didn't change, what would you do?