More fans need? Get plastic ones

No I don't mean a special voucher for Wigan kids.....

Could do wonders for the Lookers... :blush:

Spot the fan

Good idea! The Arsenal did that when they were rebuilding the north bank after the Taylor report. They pumped noise in from other parts of the ground by using microphones and speakers. I imagine it costs too much.

Good idea! The Arsenal did that when they were rebuilding the north bank after the Taylor report. They pumped noise in from other parts of the ground by using microphones and speakers. I imagine it costs too much.

Let's hope that if we do this we don't make the same mistake the Gunners did and forget to include those from the Black and Ethnic minorities

Or get Roy on the PA sparking the fans into life, that'll do the trick. :wink:

I think iw would make a difference. If a say 15ft fence was to be put on top the wall in the lookers and painted with fans or even a latics badge at each end and keep the faith across it, it would enclose the ground and create a bit more of an atmosphere.

If it was to cost £2000 we would only need an extra 4 fans a game over the next seasons to cover the cost of it. I think with an inclosed ground and a beter atmosphere a few fans will come back.

haha thats a good idea, wouldnt cost much and you could even paint some on the wall

Not much is probably too much at the moment.

I think iw would make a difference. If a say 15ft fence was to be put on top the wall in the lookers and painted with fans or even a latics badge at each end and keep the faith across it, it would enclose the ground and create a bit more of an atmosphere.

If it was to cost £2000 we would only need an extra 4 fans a game over the next seasons to cover the cost of it. I think with an inclosed ground and a beter atmosphere a few fans will come back.

Ha ha! Wishful thinking. They could get local school kids in to paint the people on by way of community involvement. Free labour.

This is a realistic and simple idea that really would work. Making the ground more enclosed will make it feel more like a football stadium and create a better atmosphere. If people agree they should push this to the club even offer a couple of quid toward the finance of it.