Eintracht Frankfurt link

Proberly been asked many times before was in the pub last week when it was suggested about having a trip over there sometime in new year. Just wondered if anyone here had any sort of contact details with any of the lads over there about decent accomodation, pre match drinking etc?

Proberly been asked many times before was in the pub last week when it was suggested about having a trip over there sometime in new year. Just wondered if anyone here had any sort of contact details with any of the lads over there about decent accomodation, pre match drinking etc?

why don't you just ask fent, wozza or me?

Go in the rifle before a home game and ask about. Thats were the lads who go over drink

we never met any of the lads when we were over there though, but I remember seeing something in the Frankfurt club shop in the City centre paying tribute to the late Colin Shaw

there are a few of us who go over regular we usually go friday night return monday we have been to home and away games we have quite a few good friends over there there are 4 of the lads comming over for the dale away game and we are going over there the week after we all meet i the rifle range if you want any info call in before the ext home game and ask for pete or john wild mark appleton phil taylor or ste astley

there are a few of us who go over regular we usually go friday night return monday we have been to home and away games we have quite a few good friends over there there are 4 of the lads comming over for the dale away game and we are going over there the week after we all meet i the rifle range if you want any info call in before the ext home game and ask for pete or john wild mark appleton phil taylor or ste astley

Cheers mate will try and pop in before or after Col U game.