Next 5 games

Colchester (H)

Southampton (A)

Plymouth (H)

Dogdale (A)

Sheep tannions (H)

Could very well have a big effect on our season these next 5. Will definately give us an idea of if we are genuinely good enough to go up. I will take a couple of home wins and an away win, I can see Southampton and Hudders giving us a hiding though!

Colchester (H)

Southampton (A)

Plymouth (H)

Dogdale (A)

Sheep tannions (H)

Could very well have a big effect on our season these next 5. Will definately give us an idea of if we are genuinely good enough to go up. I will take a couple of home wins and an away win, I can see Southampton and Hudders giving us a hiding though!

8 Points would be a result out of that lot

I do worry about us at BP. The standard of opposition we have faced so far on our travels has been much stronger, and not surprisingly the weakest teams we have faced away we have beaten comfortably.

I think our team is better suited to playing away, simply because of how well we counter teams. When we are on the front foot we are not so convincing (yet). Dealing with teams at home who park the bus (probably most of them) will make or break our season. Away from home, I think we'll consistantly pick up points.

In short

Colchester - I think the momentum of our win at Brentford coupled with them losing their unbeaten record will see us win. 2-0

Southampton - A Draw. 1-1 or 0-0

Plymouth - Could be tough. Just the kind of match we'd drop points in. I'll go 1-1

Inbreds from the north - 2-1 win

Inbreds from the east - Depends how they approach the game. If they park the bus and catch us on the break they could very well burst our bubble in this match. Does anyone know how they play away from home?

Edited by PhilStarbucksSilkySkills

I do worry about us at BP. The standard of opposition we have faced so far on our travels has been much stronger, and not surprisingly the weakest teams we have faced away we have beaten comfortably.

I think our team is better suited to playing away, simply because of how well we counter teams. When we are on the front foot we are not so convincing (yet). Dealing with teams at home who park the bus (probably most of them) will make or break our season. Away from home, I think we'll consistantly pick up points.

In short

Colchester - I think the momentum of our win at Brentford coupled with them losing their unbeaten record will see us win. 2-0

Southampton - A Draw. 1-1 or 0-0

Plymouth - Could be tough. Just the kind of match we'd drop points in. I'll go 1-1

Inbreds from the north - 2-1 win

Inbreds from the east - Depends how they approach the game. If they park the bus and catch us on the break they could very well burst our bubble in this match. Does anyone know how they play away from home?

i can see us getting 9 points from that lot...

great reaction and win against brentford,like you say momentum builds plus they know we havent done anything really decent at home and still have snipers to prove wrong and win more crowd over,so i can see us giving someone a good hiding in the not too distant future at bp...

Colchester (H)

Southampton (A)

Plymouth (H)

Dogdale (A)

Sheep tannions (H)

:grin:

Colchester (H) - Win

Southampton (A) - Draw

Plymouth (H) - Draw

Dogdale (A) - Win

Sheep tannions (H) - Draw

All winable games if we play like we did on Saturday! Gone for 3 draws and 2 wins but anything could happen!

Minimum of 3 points against Dale.

Hudders are crap away from home so am hoping we will win that one.

We'll get a minimum of 6/7 but i'd hope for about 9/10 points

obviously. that's why they panned the only side who were still unbeaten in league 1 on saturday. They might have lost a few but they've dominated teams all season - they battered dale. just got hit on the counter attack.

We could of done with playing southampton about a month ago. Not now.

Tough set of fixtures.