Latics Sticker Set

Time to bring out the old Premier League 94 swapsies!

I trade you the Oldham crest shiney, Ricky Holden and Paul Gerrard circa '94, for your Kieran Lee, Rodrigue Dikaba and Paul Gerrard circa 2010.

That purple Merlin '94 album was the only one I ever completed, largely thanks to some spoilt brat* giving me about 100 'needs' in return for my spare United 'shiny', which he already had as a swop.

* Actually, I think his dad had a paper shop.

That purple Merlin '94 album was the only one I ever completed, largely thanks to some spoilt brat* giving me about 100 'needs' in return for my spare United 'shiny', which he already had as a swop.

I was only a handful of stickers off finishing it.....I could never find Matt Le Tissier's legs, it always eluded me that one. Ended up with his upper body about 6 times over but just couldn't find his legs!

I was only a handful of stickers off finishing it.....I could never find Matt Le Tissier's legs, it always eluded me that one. Ended up with his upper body about 6 times over but just couldn't find his legs!

sounds like somethin the big nose ledge himself would say!!

im defo gettin one of these sticker books, might see if my lad fancies one aswell.

reason for edit excessive txt spk

Edited by daznathe

From what it sounds like they will be just be selling full sets of stickers for a particular match, so you'll know which match and which stickers you are getting so you aren't going to end up with duplicates because all the packs for each match will be the same and you're only going to need one pack for each match, which takes away the swapping element, that's most of the fun.

Premier League 94 stickers were like currency when I was at school. Then it was Tazos then it was Pokemon cards (but I never took to them)

Edited by PlayItLivo

From what it sounds like they will be just be selling full sets of stickers for a particular match, so you'll know which match and which stickers you are getting so you aren't going to end up with duplicates because all the packs for each match will be the same and you're only going to need one pack for each match, which takes away the swapping element, that's most of the fun.

Premier League 94 stickers were like currency when I was at school. Then it was Tazos then it was Pokemon cards (but I never took to them)

yeah but if i buy it for my lad who is he gona swap with except me? and he goes to school in oldham!! its a mint idea its more about gettin them knowin who the players are and buzzin cos we went top when we beat some southerners!! cud be a mint idea if its a page a per match or somethin like that.

yeah but if i buy it for my lad who is he gona swap with except me? and he goes to school in oldham!! its a mint idea its more about gettin them knowin who the players are and buzzin cos we went top when we beat some southerners!! cud be a mint idea if its a page a per match or somethin like that.

With this it sounds like all the packs are arranged in to games and all these packs contain all stickers from that game, meaning as long as you buy the pack pertaining to a particular game you'll have the full collection by the end of the season with no swapping/trading involved. I dunno, I just always though as a kid the best part of sticker collections was taking them to school and swapping with mates. Then again, sticker collections are a bit 90s, I doubt too many kids these days would take to any sticker album anyway, certainly not in the way everyone had the old merlin premier league sticker albums. As you say, it'll be alright for young'uns, something for them collect from each match. Can't see too many teens wanting them though.

Till it blew away ? :getmecoat: