Rochdale: Directions, Beer & Food

does the lionel richie look a like still work in the Ratcliffe? :wink:

He does but he dont like being called it so he wears a massive badge with his name Gary on to avoid confusion lol.

On another note I wouldnt personally head for either the Healey or Albion as they are at least a 45 minute walk from the ground. Just head for the town centre but watch out for stolen Saabs if you on Packer street

The Dale Bar and The Ratcliffe Arms are the same place and can see them being home fans only for this game, I will check with the landlord (Pat who used to have the Clayton Arms) on Saturday and get back to you.

I asked today and the answer I got is yes away fans are allowed but not big gangs of lads or owt. There will be bouncers on the door fo try and deter any undesirables

I was speaking to a town centre Landlord on Saturday night and was told all the pubs in the town centre have been told to close by the police due to possiblity of major trouble. I hope it aint true I was looking forward to a good drink tommorow afternoon.

I was speaking to a town centre Landlord on Saturday night and was told all the pubs in the town centre have been told to close by the police due to possiblity of major trouble. I hope it aint true I was looking forward to a good drink tommorow afternoon.

That would be a shame.

Although we've decided to stay in Royton anyway and have ordered a couple of minibuses for 7pm to take us straight to the ground.

Christ! There'll be a lot of thirsty Latics fans wondering around then!! Better to have people in pubs where they can be kept an eye on :bobby:

I think it was more Heywood.

Might have happened there too, but it's nigh on a daily occurance there.

Certainly was going on in the village (Horse & Farrier), it made the Observer and everything.

I would think trouble would be more around the outskirts in the Oldham direction this time though if they do it.