If the Club sold this t-shirt would you buy one?

This gives me the opportunity to point out that we are Latics not 'The Latics', and I'm glad to see the Club recognises that on its commercial stuff. "Latics" is the coloquial way of referring to Athletic. So, effectively, we are Oldham Latics, not Oldham The Latics. Johnny-cum-lately Wigan calls itself 'The Latics' and we wouldn't want to be confused with them, would we?

I can understand the media referring to us as 'The Latics', because it sounds more correct than 'Latics', but the media is wrong.

This little idiosyncracy is one of the things that makes Latics unique and long may it continue..........................................please Mr. Corney or some other generous benefactor.

Back to the point of this thread - yes I would buy a T-shirt like the one displayed, but without the "the". I also fit into the age category that HarryBosch thinks is OK. B)

I always took the opinion that we are THE Latics (as in pronounced Thee), the original, as opposed to some plastic fake imitiation type!

dont think its tacky just dont like the font of the text. too much of a contrast from the badge. looks like its two different t-shirts put together. maybe play with the text a bit and it could be popular specially with the kids

My thoughts exactly. Bad font.

Subtlety and a little understated is the best way forward....

re-produce the andy ritchie appreciation society t-shirt and the club will make a mint and also get some yarddogs on the go, young fans wont remember these but i bet they would sell like "hotcakes"!!!

yes i am living in the past but these things bring back fond memories.