Anyone for a Jack Daniels

£10-£20. How much you thinking of selling them for? i can see people being happy to buy them at the price range mentioned as they dont stand out initially as a football shirt or football related so can be worn quite regularly outside of anything Latics related (namely matchdays) so people might be willing to pay that little bit more. Depends on the quality of the make too!

Not saying id wear it on a night out but id happliy wear it at most other times.

£10-£20. How much you thinking of selling them for? i can see people being happy to buy them at the price range mentioned as they dont stand out initially as a football shirt or football related so can be worn quite regularly outside of anything Latics related (namely matchdays) so people might be willing to pay that little bit more. Depends on the quality of the make too!

Not saying id wear it on a night out but id happliy wear it at most other times.

I would aim for £9.99

Ah cool then i imagine that these might sell well if you do decide to go ahead with them.

Like i say they seem like an ordinary t-shirt but related to Latics. Like most other fans, i only really tend to wear anything Latics related either watching latics or playing football. It would be nice to have something that bit smarter to wear now and again.

If I can get the nod they will be here in 10 days

Good good. Definitely a Christmas prezzie for brothers. And me. :)

Edit: however, could we have either 'lancashire's finest example of football' or 'finest example of lancashire football'. 'lancashire finest' sounds wrong.

Edited by maddog

I concur with others that it is a good to have something a little subtle about Latics.

I live in Kent, so it is nice to see people do a double take sometimes.

Taking up with Maddogs point, once of the logos' says Quality Tennessee, so how about Quality Lancashire? Or is that too close to the Trademark

Good thing in that JD is quite a cool brand, but no one knows the logo exactly

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&r...ved=0CDAQsAQwAA

Impressive visually

I concur with others that it is a good to have something a little subtle about Latics.

I live in Kent, so it is nice to see people do a double take sometimes.

Taking up with Maddogs point, once of the logos' says Quality Tennessee, so how about Quality Lancashire? Or is that too close to the Trademark

Good thing in that JD is quite a cool brand, but no one knows the logo exactly

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&r...ved=0CDAQsAQwAA

PS Fancy naming your son so you can make a T shirt out of it!

Poor Lad

jakdaniels_gift.gif