Accrington tickets

Only 1,517 cash points around the ground as a non season ticket holder who has only missed one away game all season whats the odds i wont get a ticket for this one.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2197543,00.html

I know there were questions on here about getting a cashpoint installed in the ground but that does seem a bit excessive.

On another note, no need to fret. Everyone who wants a ticket will get one.

I know there were questions on here about getting a cashpoint installed in the ground but that does seem a bit excessive.

On another note, no need to fret. Everyone who wants a ticket will get one.

You think short local trip saturday afternoon wont sell out being such a small allocation, quiet alot of people still rate the FA cup and being few local Away games people will be keen to get to this one inlcuding fans i have known who do not get to many away games as often they like to

Edited by oafctom

ST holders are (generally) the ones that keep the club going. Those that choose to attend mainly away games do little for the club. It's a choice people make for themselves knowing exactly where it puts them. No use moaning about it when you made the choice yourself.

Come on folks ST holder's don't get many perks throughout the season. Don't begrudge us getting first dibs on round one of cup games please!!

Exactly. I'm not a ST holder and I have an interest in going to the game.

If I can't get one, it's my own fault. I knew at the start of the season that games like this away from home where we will take a decent following, Season Ticket holders get first dibs. If there's none left for me, then it's tough :censored:.

It's been the same for years.

Only 1,517 cash points around the ground as a non season ticket holder who has only missed one away game all season whats the odds i wont get a ticket for this one.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2197543,00.html

Thats why we pay £300+ for season tickets mate, it helps at times like this! On a plus note for you I reckon you will get one no probs, its taken several weeks to sell 500 more and thats for Rochdale which is far shorter distance!

ST holders are (generally) the ones that keep the club going. Those that choose to attend mainly away games do little for the club. It's a choice people make for themselves knowing exactly where it puts them. No use moaning about it when you made the choice yourself.

Hang on maybe work commitments mean that having a season ticket means i would miss out on quite a few home games mid week.

Hang on maybe work commitments mean that having a season ticket means i would miss out on quite a few home games mid week.

It's still a choice though Tom.

Buy a season ticket and get priority for "big" games home and away. Whether you attend the home games or not.

Don't buy a season ticket and join the queue after season ticket holders have had their share. Seems perfectly fair to me.

Season ticket holders are the lifeblood of the club. And after having to sit through 23 Dave Penney games last season they deserve any "perks" they can get.

Still think there should be some scheme to reward away supporters who travel to every game

Regular away travellers? 10% of the official club coach fare occasionally might be a way of rewarding loyalty.

(By the way, there are so few midweek games that a season ticket bought before the discount cut off date would still be much cheaper than paying £20 for every Saturday game).

Edited by opinions4u

It's still a choice though Tom.

Buy a season ticket and get priority for "big" games home and away. Whether you attend the home games or not.

Don't buy a season ticket and join the queue after season ticket holders have had their share. Seems perfectly fair to me.

Season ticket holders are the lifeblood of the club. And after having to sit through 23 Dave Penney games last season they deserve any "perks" they can get.

Regular away travellers? 10% of the official club coach fare occasionally might be a way of rewarding loyalty.

(By the way, there are so few midweek games that a season ticket bought before the discount cut off date would still be much cheaper than paying £20 for every Saturday game).

If i could attend all the midweek games and not have to work believe me i would buy a season ticket (only work part time) also apart from mid week games only missed on Saturday match last season. I aint season ticket holders should not have there perks i just believe those supporters who travel up and down the country getting behind the team especially under Penny should also be rewarded have some sort of loyality scheme.

Remember quite a few of the lads who have been to most away games this season are also based in the South and not for all reasons can make it up here.

If i could attend all the midweek games and not have to work believe me i would buy a season ticket (only work part time) also apart from mid week games only missed on Saturday match last season. I aint season ticket holders should not have there perks i just believe those supporters who travel up and down the country getting behind the team especially under Penny should also be rewarded have some sort of loyality scheme.

Remember quite a few of the lads who have been to most away games this season are also based in the South and not for all reasons can make it up here.

Thing is you could come up with a dozen different schemes and they would all be unfair to one group or another in some way. If it's looking tight for tickets put an ask out on here and you will most likely get someone who will help you out, there will be lots of ST holders not going who wouldn't mind doing a favour for someone who follows the club all over.

I can see a great struggle for tickets myself. I mean since the non-ticketed Grimsby debacle I have been unable to get tickets once, and if I lived local I probably could have then (Blackpool playoff game). There hasn't been a single game* other than these two in the last decade I can think of, and our support continues to diminish.

*some people messed up their Stockport arrangements I suppose.