Accrington tickets

It's still a choice though Tom.

Buy a season ticket and get priority for "big" games home and away. Whether you attend the home games or not.

Don't buy a season ticket and join the queue after season ticket holders have had their share. Seems perfectly fair to me.

Season ticket holders are the lifeblood of the club. And after having to sit through 23 Dave Penney games last season they deserve any "perks" they can get.

Regular away travellers? 10% of the official club coach fare occasionally might be a way of rewarding loyalty.

(By the way, there are so few midweek games that a season ticket bought before the discount cut off date would still be much cheaper than paying £20 for every Saturday game).

Until the weather hits, if we have a winter only half as bad as last year's that might change, not to mention we had 3 players called up for internationals (altough I think that's now 2 since Dikaba left)

One thing I do wonder is if some people are that worried about not being able to go to the big games because once the ST holders have had their "fill" the number of places left is small, perhaps the club could charge people for the vouchers at the back. Most non-st holders wouldn't bother paying but obviously a few might.

Incidentally I've no problem with ST holders getting dibs, its the way it should be and has always been. My Dad's going to be using his for Accy, just so he can get one of the seats (standing for 2 hours+ is usually problematic for him)