• XX Large
    • XXX Large
    • Lady Size 6
    • Lady Size 8
    • Lady Size 10
    • Lady Size 12
    • Lady Size 14
    • Lady Size 16

I was thinknig that, but I suppose there were all those Exeter Carlsberg stickers etc.

It can;t realy claim to be passing off, as there is no claim to it being Jack Daniels

Plus it is not exactly the same. The design is so distinctive that something similar comes across as identical.

Another viewpoint is that it is great subliminal advertising for Jack Daniels. Maybe I should get them to pay some money !!!

Plus it is not exactly the same. The design is so distinctive that something similar comes across as identical.

Another viewpoint is that it is great subliminal advertising for Jack Daniels. Maybe I should get them to pay some money !!!

Worth a try!

Although it might walso be worth waiting till they are all sold. :wink:

Indeed! I'll be having one of them. Think i'll go for black in skinny fit :grin:

Too many people are going to buy them now though... You will be like, hey, look at my awesome shirt, but it won't have any effect because every tom dick and harry in the pub will have it on as well :)

Too many people are going to buy them now though... You will be like, hey, look at my awesome shirt, but it won't have any effect because every tom dick and harry in the pub will have it on as well :)

Don't worry. Imagine selling 300 t-shirts. How many times do you think you will see multiple people wearing it at any one time amongst tens of thousands. You will look like the only one wearing it.

Don't worry. Imagine selling 300 t-shirts. How many times do you think you will see multiple people wearing it at any one time amongst tens of thousands. You will look like the only one wearing it.

especially in warrington or wigan or where ever you live these days.lol

i have been asked to ask if you are going to do this design in pink!!! might be more appealing to our femail contingency...

Not in Salford they won't, ha ha. I already get strange looks when I leave the house in a Latics shirt of any description :grin:

There any copywright issues around this?

If so still sell them and make money for the club, just don't let the club get in trouble or it'll be your Daniel getting Jacked.

No, I have seen it done elsewhere plus look at the proper JD design and this, they are different.