Announcement now on fishul!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to attached the link, think this should do it but not sure!

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2206524,00.html

The bit about discussions going to take place about ticket arrangements makes me more convinced than ever that Dale have no intention of allowing free admission to ticket holders ,otherwise an announcement would have been made already as with Hartlepool

The bit about discussions going to take place about ticket arrangements makes me more convinced than ever that Dale have no intention of allowing free admission to ticket holders ,otherwise an announcement would have been made already as with Hartlepool

Maybe its because there are 3200 ticket holders to sort out rather than the 2 men and a greyhound that went from Notts County to Hartlepool.

Agree, as much as we criticise Latics' processes - this would have been sorted. Dale are looking for a way to screw everyone over.

They only got any sort of attendance last night because the Latics fans turned out in force and like on many occasions at Stockport and Bury we had out-numbered the home fans significantly boosting their coffers. Yet whenever we play any of these teams at BP their followings are embarassing.

If there is a extra premium to pay for the rearranged game then that same amount should be added to the ticket price for away fans on January 3rd. (Not that thy'll come in any great numbers anyway)

Edited by oafcprozac

Maybe its because there are 3200 ticket holders to sort out rather than the 2 men and a greyhound that went from Notts County to Hartlepool.

They'd have to let everyone in for nowt though Pukka not just away fans and I wouldn't have thought that there was too much differrence between the Dale attendance and Pools one last night. I think they are just trying to make hay while the sun shines :grin:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but I've only just noticed it. The Cheltenham game was abandoned as well last night with only 24 minutes left and they have already announced ticket holders will get half price admission to the rearranged game.

http://www.ctfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10434~2206308,00.html

Edited by astottie

Several clubs have a "Customer Charter" like this one from Charlton.

1.1.6 Free or reduced admission to replays of abandoned games. If a match is abandoned after spectators are admitted to the ground, but before kick-off, ticket holders are entitled to free admission to the rearranged match. If a match is abandoned after kick-off, spectators are entitled to half-price admission to the rearranged match.

Can't find any clarity on the Rochdale site though.

Burton Albion would refund 60% of ticket price in the case of yesterday's events. Which suggests it is very much at the discretion of the home side.

I think Latics should clarify what their policy would be in the case of an abandoned game, and also implement an exit system that issues a voucher to any affected supporter leaving BP in such events. I can't find anything on Latics' site.

Edited by opinions4u

Burton Albion would refund 60% of ticket price in the case of yesterday's events. Which suggests it is very much at the discretion of the home side.

I think Latics should clarify what their policy would be in the case of an abandoned game, and also implement an exit system that issues a voucher to any affected supporter leaving BP in such events. I can't find anything on Latics' site.

I think if they try and screw us over we have to stand our ground. Less than 10% of the fixture was played, we simply did not get the 90 minute product we paid for. Surely there's a case for taking this further if they try and screw us over? It pisses me off that it's one rule for football fans and one rule for everything else! :ranting:

I think if they try and screw us over we have to stand our ground. Less than 10% of the fixture was played, we simply did not get the 90 minute product we paid for. Surely there's a case for taking this further if they try and screw us over? It pisses me off that it's one rule for football fans and one rule for everything else! :ranting:

If they do charge us and Rochdale season ticket holders are not charged surely thats illegal? Season ticket holders paid for 23 games with their season ticket. If last nights counts for us... they will need to charge their own season ticket holders. Ok, It might only be £4 or so - but they will need charging. I would be prepared to take that further.

In Corney we trust.

(that never really sounds too reassuring, does it?)

i think in fairness latics wouldnt have allowed it to go ahead,they would have got a pitch inspection sorted with police costs in mind and all that....

if you produce ya ticket stub then you should get free admission...if you cant then fair enough you get charged...i cant remember but do you get a reciept when you buy a ticket????

i think in fairness latics wouldnt have allowed it to go ahead,they would have got a pitch inspection sorted with police costs in mind and all that....

if you produce ya ticket stub then you should get free admission...if you cant then fair enough you get charged...i cant remember but do you get a reciept when you buy a ticket????

I paid for two rochdale tickets on my card and got a reciept, printed on what looks like a latics ticket.

I paid for two rochdale tickets on my card and got a reciept, printed on what looks like a latics ticket.

in that case you have proof of purchase...so shouldnt be a problem..

they will have took extra money from sales of pies drinks and programmes last night so they should honour the ticket and not charge more

If they don't let us in for free, we should kick up as much trouble as possible for Dale. I would not expect or want Corney to cover the costs which are not ours to pay.

Against Stoke a few years ago, a game which was cancelled at BP because of a power cut in the 2nd half; it was free to get in for the rearranged match for anyone who bought a ticket originally. Left hope that the BIFFRs act honourably in this.

Agree, as much as we criticise Latics' processes - this would have been sorted. Dale are looking for a way to screw everyone over.

They only got any sort of attendance last night because the Latics fans turned out in force and like on many occasions at Stockport and Bury we had out-numbered the home fans significantly boosting their coffers. Yet whenever we play any of these teams at BP their followings are embarassing.

If there is a extra premium to pay for the rearranged game then that same amount should be added to the ticket price for away fans on January 3rd. (Not that thy'll come in any great numbers anyway)

Lots of people i know who regularly go to Dale reckon they'll bring maximum of 2000.

If they do charge us to get back in, then i hope Latics will have a sudden change in away fans price come 3rd january

Policy or no policy I think the law would be very much on the side of the fans if Rochdale try to screw us over. You can't advertise a game of football, charge people £20 (?), call it off 7 mins in and then say well we delivered the product. I don't think in any realm that would be seen as acceptable...

Personally would be furious if I didn't at least get a healthy amount of the admission fee back....

If they don't let us in for free, we should kick up as much trouble as possible for Dale. I would not expect or want Corney to cover the costs which are not ours to pay.

Against Stoke a few years ago, a game which was cancelled at BP because of a power cut in the 2nd half; it was free to get in for the rearranged match for anyone who bought a ticket originally. Left hope that the BIFFRs act honourably in this.

+1.

Charge us again = dont buy any pies programs etc in the ground (go to the chippy opposite, it is quite good actually) and then destroy the away end. They'll soon regret charging again if they do charge.

Doubt they will charge again though, lots of Dale fans have said they wont pay extra to get into the game when its back on