Announcement now on fishul!

Just sent a complaint e-mail to the Football League regarding the whole debacle. Failure to announce it yesterday morning was bad enough, but we are still waiting and that is a joke.

What difference does it make when we find out?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The customer charter of the Football league states:

"If any of the Football League should be postponed before kick-off, ticket holders will be entitled to free admission to the rearranged game.If the match should be abandoned after kick-off, ticket holders will be entitled to half price admission to the rearranged match."

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/Cust...,,10794,00.html see section 5

Yes but there is a big difference between our match 9 min and Cheltenham 70 + min

My suggestion is a lot fairer to everyone but since when have the FL been fair !!!!!!

If you had a rubbish meal in a restaurant, I bet you are the type of guy when asked says "it was really nice thank you".

I'm not. I believe I have had a poor service so will speak out. :wink:

Poor service? What are you on about? We're waiting on an announcement that's all.

The customer charter of the Football league states:

"If any of the Football League should be postponed before kick-off, ticket holders will be entitled to free admission to the rearranged game.If the match should be abandoned after kick-off, ticket holders will be entitled to half price admission to the rearranged match."

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/Cust...,,10794,00.html see section 5

So strictly speaking clubs offering free admission if abandoned before half time are breaking FL regulations ? :shock:

Edited by BP1960

Nah you'll know whats happening soon enough. You sending an email to FL won't have their headquarters in a buzz and on the phone to Rochdale. They'll announce it when it's ready to be announced.

Dale decision has been made, free admission.

Edited by BP1960

They will be buzzzing if varying interpretations of their regulations by clubs are causing concern among fans, the last thing they want is a legal case against them.

Seriously, would anyone actually be arsed kicking up a stink? Is there any point? Have people got nothing better to do?

Seriously, would anyone actually be arsed kicking up a stink? Is there any point? Have people got nothing better to do?

Have you got a :censored: load of money or something? I cant afford £25 (adult and child ticket) for 8 mins of football + the travel costs, does that make me a worse person than you and plenty of other gobby opinionated plonkers on here who have nothing constructive to bring to the table other than criticise others comments and beliefs.

Grow up!

Have you got a :censored: load of money or something? I cant afford £25 (adult and child ticket) for 8 mins of football + the travel costs, does that make me a worse person than you and plenty of other gobby opinionated plonkers on here who have nothing constructive to bring to the table other than criticise others comments and beliefs.

Grow up!

What exactly is the problem now?

I repeat: have people got nothing better to do?

Than stand up for their principles... I would hope not...

Why do we always get this ? People have paid out money they have no doubt worked hard for and don't want to be screwed over... While £20 is probably nothing to some people, it is a huge amount to others...

If I would of gone I would of been pretty annoyed right now not knowing what the policy is... Rochdale have taken the piss and continued to take the piss, breaking the leagues rules along the way...

Edited by oafc0000

If I would of gone I would of been pretty annoyed right now not knowing what the policy is... Rochdale have taken the piss and continue to take the piss, breaking the leagues rules along the way...

:petesake:

The policy was on the back of the ticket. "The price of the ticket will not be returned to the holder in any circumstances if the match is abandoned".

So we have actually changed our policy to allow everybody back in free and you are still moaning. Get a life.

Than stand up for their principles... I would hope not...

Why do we always get this ? People have paid out money they have no doubt worked hard for and don't want to be screwed over... While £20 is probably nothing to some people, it is a huge amount to others...

If I would of gone I would of been pretty annoyed right now not knowing what the policy is... Rochdale have taken the piss and continued to take the piss, breaking the leagues rules along the way...

Couldnt have put it better myself!

The policy was on the back of the ticket. "The price of the ticket will not be returned to the holder in any circumstances if the match is abandoned".

So we have actually changed our policy to allow everybody back in free and you are still moaning. Get a life.

If your amateurish outfit would have done the right thing in the first place and called the ref in with enough time to postpone the match, which every man and his dog know should have happened. There wouldn't have been this farcical episode in the first place!

Not having a ticket I can not confirm or deny that... What I can say is nobody here picked up on that...

The only point I really want to pick up on is you telling me to get a life. I very much have a life. Unlike yourself who clearly has far too much time on their hands posting on here all the bloody time :wink: I also question anyone telling me to get a "life" when I clearly have enough going on to keep me occupied than waste £20 on a bloody bag of air being kicked around a pitch like it is the most important thing in the world :D

Consumer rights on the other hand seem a lot more important to me :)

IF that is on the back of the ticket I think it just highlights what a :censored:ty little club you support :wink: and in no sense of the word can that be deemed "public"... You have to buy a ticket to see it :lol:

Edited by oafc0000

Did I miss the part where the referee and his assistants were quite happily warming up on the pitch with seemingly no worries or did the referee arrive at quarter to eight, kick off and then decide to abandon it?

The referee was there in plenty of time to postpone the game before it kicked off.

IF that is on the back of the ticket I think it just highlights what a :censored:ty little club you support :wink: and in no sense of the word can that be deemed "public"... You have to buy a ticket to see it :lol:

Your clubs policy is that everybody would have been admitted for half price, not exactly fair that is it? 8 minutes football for half price.

In all seriousness I could understand the frustration if we had decided to charge for the rematch but we haven't. How would you have felt had we a public policy saying that you would have had to pay half price for the return game and then after discussions that took say 2 days we changed our minds to offer it for free? Imagine the 2 days of furore saying what a scandalous policy it was!