Accrington 2nd Round Draw

v Dartford or Port Vale away. Dartford would be a good trip, winnable but no guarantees...do we feel any better now?

Also Southampton at home to Cheltenham so expect our game at BP on Third Round day on 8th Jan to be postponed...

Edited by oafcprozac

v Dartford or Port Vale away. Dartford would be a good trip, winnable but no guarantees...do we feel any better now?

Also Southampton at home to Cheltenham so expect our game at BP on Third Round day on 8th Jan to be postponed...

AFC Wimbledon v MK Franchise maybe?

So even more revenue lost.... I know there probably wouldn't have been a great number of Saints fans willing to make the trip but you can guarantee there will be even less for the rearranged mid-week game.

Good point,

I reckon we would beat anyone team in league 1 or 2. IF WE PLAYED OUR STRONGEST TEAM!!

Away to Dartford could be one to have got us on the telly.

Supporting Droylsden now, the only local non-league team now

Droylsden must have a very good chance against Dagenham or Leyton, I can't see either of them coping with their slick passing game.

So even more revenue lost.... I know there probably wouldn't have been a great number of Saints fans willing to make the trip but you can guarantee there will be even less for the rearranged mid-week game.

Yes there would if it was on a saturday. They brought a big following last season.

Dartford is the nearest trip for me, of the teams left.

If I put my foot down, might just be less than 30 mins.

We could learn things from Dartfords Stadium and how it has revitalised the team

The conf and banqueting, they even have a goldf course!

That's an idea to consider?

EDIT(If we get there!)

Edited by singe

Dartford is the nearest trip for me, of the teams left.

If I put my foot down, might just be less than 30 mins.

We could learn things from Dartfords Stadium and how it has revitalised the team

The conf and banqueting, they even have a goldf course!

That's an idea to consider?

EDIT(If we get there!)

Their stadium burnt down in the 90's I believe and had to groundshare with Gravesend & Northfleet (now Ebbsfleet United) for a number of seasons. Their new stadium is top class for the league they are in now. The Failsworth stadium would be like that I think but the trouble is getting there. I can't see it happening now.

Their stadium burnt down in the 90's I believe and had to groundshare with Gravesend & Northfleet (now Ebbsfleet United) for a number of seasons. Their new stadium is top class for the league they are in now. The Failsworth stadium would be like that I think but the trouble is getting there. I can't see it happening now.

It does seem further away than ever.

We need a bit of good news.

To be fair, all the marketing might just pay of, how good would the new shop have ben on the back of a win?

Are there ant examples of a team concentrating on the league actualy doig well in it?

Has any team gone out of all 3 cup competitions i the first round and actually got promoted?

No ! One of my work mates is a Vale season ticket holder and has a box there , could have been a great day out that :ranting::drinking45: