Huddersfield fan - parking on Saturday

Hi Latics

Looking forward to a good match on Saturday! Never been to Boundary Park before, and just wondered where's best to park? Wanting to avoid the stadium car park as I know they are a bugger to get out of after the match.

Apparently there's a pub called the Clayton Green somewhere around the ground, but the place on Google Maps is just showing me a residential estate :blink:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&cl...sa=N&tab=wl

Any tips?

Thanks

Hi Latics

Looking forward to a good match on Saturday! Never been to Boundary Park before, and just wondered where's best to park? Wanting to avoid the stadium car park as I know they are a bugger to get out of after the match.

Apparently there's a pub called the Clayton Green somewhere around the ground, but the place on Google Maps is just showing me a residential estate :blink:

Any tips?

Thanks

The pub (Clayton Green) on the map is where is says Premier Inn Oldham Central.

Safe trip for Saturday, oh and don;t forget to leave the 3 points when you leave!!!!! :wink:

Hi Latics

Any tips?

Thanks

Park at b and q its only a couple of minutes walk from boundary park and its free.

I had a do a couple of weeks, back.

No yellows, Im parking it was my response.

What's the deal with the roads near the hospital? I've never understood why nobody parks round there.

I was late for a cup game a few years ago so was looking for spaces as close to BP as possible. Turned onto the estate with no 'no parking at any time' signs or double yellows and nobody said a word. Haven't been back since...

Didn't realise that buying / renting a house around there comes with your own free parking space!!! How special they must feel

I didn't realise the club had moved, its been in the same place for over 100 years. Anyone who has bought their house after about 1989 should have known what the situation is. I'm fairly confident the people who own houses round there can park just as easily as anyone else in other areas with street parking up to about 90 minutes prior to kick off (that's being very generous) to about 30 minutes afterwards (again being generous).

I live close to the ground and work nights, you wouldn't believe the number of times i've returned home and can't get on my drive because someone has parked right across it!

Always remember when some knob did that outside my house.(for the 12th time)

Myself and next door rolled said car over to the other side of the street :grin:

Reminds me of an ex next door neighbour who was such a bore who insisted he must park exactly outside his house front. So much so he would roll up to your bumper within a fraction of an inch. Or as soon as you moved he'd be out and move his car. You know the sort?. Anyway I taught him a good lesson, after he rolled within a millimetre on the day I was off on a holiday with my mate, we rolled said mates car within an inch the other side and fooked off for the week!!