Huddersfield fan - parking on Saturday

I always park on Berkley Drive or Cumberland Drive on the estate behind the ground. Have done for 10+ years (since I got fed up of the rat race to get off the official car park) and nobody has ever tampered with my car. Did have one old gimmer about 5 years ago come out moaning that he was expecting visitors so I moved it up 20 yards to avoid any grief. Other than that, top banana....

I always park on Berkley Drive or Cumberland Drive on the estate behind the ground. Have done for 10+ years (since I got fed up of the rat race to get off the official car park) and nobody has ever tampered with my car. Did have one old gimmer about 5 years ago come out moaning that he was expecting visitors so I moved it up 20 yards to avoid any grief. Other than that, top banana....

Do they not put the cones out round there?...............There's a traffic warden around latics during the week that seems quite keen.

Reminds me of an ex next door neighbour who was such a bore who insisted he must park exactly outside his house front. So much so he would roll up to your bumper within a fraction of an inch. Or as soon as you moved he'd be out and move his car. You know the sort?. Anyway I taught him a good lesson, after he rolled within a millimetre on the day I was off on a holiday with my mate, we rolled said mates car within an inch the other side and fooked off for the week!!

Very good. :grin:

I park around St Phillips Drive myself. But I guess it depends where you are going afterwards/whether you drink in the OGM or not.

Hi Latics

Looking forward to a good match on Saturday! Never been to Boundary Park before, and just wondered where's best to park? Wanting to avoid the stadium car park as I know they are a bugger to get out of after the match.

Apparently there's a pub called the Clayton Green somewhere around the ground, but the place on Google Maps is just showing me a residential estate :blink:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&cl...sa=N&tab=wl

Any tips?

Thanks

main car park £3 I think and 10 minutes max to get off