Joey Barton

But it was Pedersen who goes down easily at every single opportunity, so he isn't getting the benefit of the doubt from me.

Oh I don't disagree Pedersen is up there with some of the biggest divers in the PL, but that doesn't mean he should stay up on his feet after getting punched, like Beag said ask Houdini what a punch to the gut can do.

Oh I don't disagree Pedersen is up there with some of the biggest divers in the PL, but that doesn't mean he should stay up on his feet after getting punched, like Beag said ask Houdini what a punch to the gut can do.

He'll probably have a bit of difficulty in answering your question..................

Now I am guessing Houdini was punched with a he'll of a lot more force than that petty dig from Barton.

If the punch isn't hard enough to knock you down, you shouldn't go down. And I don't believe that was hard enough to knock him down. If it that punch was hard enough, I sincerely hope Blackburn don't go boxing in training.

I'm not sure what's sadder, Barton's rabbit punch or the Geordie fan behind him applauding it.

He's a typical scouser Barton. Acts like an idiot, then pleads for forgiveness cos it's not hsi fault and claims to be the victim and a reformed character and all that nonsense. Then just does something stupid again to prove he's too f*cking stupid to learn the lesson even if he wanted to.

barton is like his brotherhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Anthony_Walker , a thug and should be banned from playing football

Well, not really.

Sure he is a complete tit who can't control his temper. But, I think you're getting a bit giddy there.

NB. Still, it all brought about that great joke following Wenger getting rid of Sol Campbell. Then again, that was when Barton was worth something.

barton is like his brotherhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Anthony_Walker , a thug and should be banned from playing football

Yes, because punching someone in the heat of a football match then apologising for it the following day is exactly the same as putting an axe into someone's head for no other reason than because they're black, then fleeing the country and going into hiding. Bloody hell, Bob, you don't half get carried away sometimes.

Yes, because punching someone in the heat of a football match then apologising for it the following day is exactly the same as putting an axe into someone's head for no other reason than because they're black, then fleeing the country and going into hiding. Bloody hell, Bob, you don't half get carried away sometimes.

violence and thuggery runs in the barton house hold

violence and thuggery runs in the barton house hold

So because his brothers/cousins have done some awful things, Joey Barton should get a 12-match ban every time he loses his temper in a football match? He's an idiot with anger management issues, but comparing him to his brother who is (or at least was) a psychotic racist murderer seems a bit unreasonable.