Idea I sent to Alan Hardy

Just emailed Alan Hardy with an idea I had for a calendar/poster, of which the current squad dress in1960's latics kits and pose for black and white photographs giving an authentic looking 60's calendar/poster.

what does everyone here think of the idea? and if it came out would you buy it?

I also asked if he could bring out any more latics themed everyday-wear shirts as I love the one designed like a jack daniels label!

Just emailed Alan Hardy with an idea I had for a calendar/poster, of which the current squad dress in1960's latics kits and pose for black and white photographs giving an authentic looking 60's calendar/poster.

I also asked if he could bring out any more latics themed everyday-wear shirts as I love the one designed like a jack daniels label!

Blackpool did something along these lines last year and all the money went to charity.

I think doing a poster of it would be good along with selling the actual retro kit.

I will be coming up with some more t-shirt designs too as well as the retro styled legend ones.

If they wanted to go further than the typical calender, how about a 'Player's Mistresses' one? They could get 12 third rate glamour models to pose in comically suggestive poses with the players. Got to be better than Chris Taylor in black and white? :unsure:

I want light grey hair tooooooooo......

Alan Hardy told me they already done next years calendar and my idea had merit in it,

Visually, please do some more designs, that Jack Daniels one is excellent, my work mates (mainly bolton, burnley and united fans) all said it was a fantastic idea and wished their club would sell something similar,

I must admit I would spend a hell of a lot on more everyday wear shirts from oldham athletic, especially if they are something different!