Risdale at BP again.

Thats interesting, think Gannon is doing some scouting, not sure about Big Joe, maybe he likes the view of Tandle Hills from the main stand.

Not the first time I've seen Gannon at BP this season. Who's he working for?

And more importantly, who was that dirty blonde on the pitch at half time today??? :awooga:

Edited by Snookmeister

Not the first time I've seen Gannon at BP this season. Who's he working for?

And more importantly, who was that dirty blonde on the pitch at half time today??? :awooga:

just seen this about ridsdale

Tongues have been wagging angrily down in Devon about Ridsdale's possible return to football at Plymouth Argyle, a club actively looking for outside investment. Ridsdale was spotted in the directors' box at Home Park during their win over Huddersfield Town on 23 October.

Keith Todd, the Plymouth chief executive, explained it away as part of Ridsdale's holiday in the south-west. But Todd's explanation seemed shaky when Ridsdale again pitched up in the directors' box when Plymouth went to Oldham on Saturday. Now Todd is fighting a rearguard action.

"Unbelievable, isn't it," he laughed, when asked about Ridsdale's latest appearance. "He was not an invitee of ours. He was invited by Oldham and we happened to be there. I am not expecting it to happen at future matches." And Ridsdale? "I'm a football person, I've been in the game 25 years," he said. "The base I left at Cardiff is proving I can do a decent job. I'd love to be back involved in football."

also ridsdale was at leeds and barnsley with andy ritchie?mmm

:ranting:

Edited by pogsknee

just seen this about ridsdale

Tongues have been wagging angrily down in Devon about Ridsdale's possible return to football at Plymouth Argyle, a club actively looking for outside investment. Ridsdale was spotted in the directors' box at Home Park during their win over Huddersfield Town on 23 October.

Keith Todd, the Plymouth chief executive, explained it away as part of Ridsdale's holiday in the south-west. But Todd's explanation seemed shaky when Ridsdale again pitched up in the directors' box when Plymouth went to Oldham on Saturday. Now Todd is fighting a rearguard action.

"Unbelievable, isn't it," he laughed, when asked about Ridsdale's latest appearance. "He was not an invitee of ours. He was invited by Oldham and we happened to be there. I am not expecting it to happen at future matches." And Ridsdale? "I'm a football person, I've been in the game 25 years," he said. "The base I left at Cardiff is proving I can do a decent job. I'd love to be back involved in football."

also ridsdale was at leeds and barnsley with andy ritchie?mmm

:ranting:

Andy Ritchie came in 10 minutes late, sat at the back, and perhaps needs a new hat. Peter Risdale was there before I was (I only got there in time for kick-off), and was sat between Corney and Hardy on the front row. There were a few people who looked familiar in the directors box, and definately two who I'd like to get to know better (if ya know what I mean :wink: ). Of the people who looked familiar, Jim Gannon is apparently one, there was an agent who spent more time on his blackberry than watching the game, who might have been an ex-pro (or someone's relation), and I think one of the others may have been the refs assessor.

Incidentally big Joe was there and was sat no where near Ritchie, or Hardy (but did spend some time chatting to both).

EDIT: See OS's post, although I think LL has corrupted him.

Edited by rudemedic

Andy Ritchie came in 10 minutes late, sat at the back, and perhaps needs a new hat. Peter Risdale was there before I was (I only got there in time for kick-off), and was sat between Corney and Hardy on the front row. There were a few people who looked familiar in the directors box, and definately two who I'd like to get to know better (if ya know what I mean :wink: ), Jim Gannon is apparently one, there was an agent who spent more time on his blackberry than watching the game, who might have been an ex-pro (or someone's relation), and I think one of the others may have been the refs assessor.

Incidentally big Joe was there and was sat no where near Ritchie, or Hardy (but did spend some time chatting to both).

Were they more of Alan Hardy's entourage? He alway has fitties with him, total pimp.

Were they more of Alan Hardy's entourage? He alway has fitties with him, total pimp.

Nah unless Hardy is a believer of bros before Ho's, as there was at least one row between him and the two proper fitties, and one Mr. Owen may have been one of them, and the mayor.