IF Risdale, or whoever comes in, and IF there's a bit of money to spend

Dull I know but I'd like to see them stabilise the cub's long term future, re-engage with the fans, look at the ground situation....

And I'd also like supporters' to acknowledge TTA's reign for what it was. Meant well, made mistakes, lived up to their word...

I'll readily accept that they intended to make a profit but if that was all there was ever to it there are a heck of a lot easier property deals to do than owning a down on its luck football club.

Edited by Dave_Og

Dull I know but I'd like to see them stabilise the cub's long term future, re-engage with the fans, look at the ground situation....

And I'd also like supporters' to acknowledge TTA's reign for what it was. Meant well, made mistakes, lived up to their word...

I'll readily accept that they intended to make a profit but if that was all there was ever to it there are a heck of a lot easier property deals to do than owning a down on its luck football club.

I'd like him to do what Dean Hoyle did at Huddersfield and subsidise the ticket prices

Giving all current season ticket holders a cut down price on it next year would be nice :)

a reward for us loyal fans.. although i know some people are loyal who pay every game

what I'd do is if you could show me a ticket stub from the Brenford game last season or in some way prove to me that you was there I'd give you a free season ticket

who/what would you like to see Dickov spend it on in January????

All we need in my opinion is a goalscorer and maybe a left back although Black played very well yesterday.

I'm tempted to say a better keeper but Brill's doing OK. Still scares the life out of me at times though.

Pay off the contracts of most of the transfer listed players, give the better players and management longer contracts, look into signing the loanees permanently and sign Shefki Kuqi til the end of the season.

And I would kit the fans team out and build changing rooms at Little Wembley and let them use it (I'm a bit biased maybe...) :grin:

Pretty much what I think the ground situation should be central to what any prospective owner should do. Plus if Risdale is the broker of the deal and not the actual prespective owner I would like any prospective owner to go and visit and pick the brains of Karl Oysten at Blackpool on how to run a football club on a budget, and getting a plan and sticking with it. They are also going to need skin thicker than a page 3 model because they will come under plenty of flack at some point if they are here for any length of time.

It depends on the amount of investment on the table, but if it was sufficient the very first thing I'd do is scrap the whole Failsworth idea and dust down the plans to redevelop BP.

I'd gamble all our future season ticket money on blind optimistic success. Then I'd sign that Jennings lad from Tranmere.

who/what would you like to see Dickov spend it on in January????

All we need in my opinion is a goalscorer and maybe a left back although Black played very well yesterday.

I'm tempted to say a better keeper but Brill's doing OK. Still scares the life out of me at times though.

Definately a goal scoring centre forward, that's an absolute must. With a decent finisher yesterday we'd have scored 6 or 7. Can't say I understand the opinion that we need a new left back, don't get that at all, reckon Black's doing pretty well.

For me, after bringing in a decent striker, we desperately need a new goalkeeper. Granted Brill's inproved since last season but he's still a really weak link, frightens me to death. He doesn't command his area, his distribution is shocking, he isn't vocal enough, doesn't come for crosses in his own 6 yard box etc etc. I could go on all night...

the amout of people slating brill is laughable, how many mistakes has he made that have led too goals??

against plymouth he was getting the atmosphere going in the RRE , much as taylor did yest with the chaddy

get behind the lad, he is improving game by game

agree, he is still only 24 ? he is very young for a goalie to be honest so lets support the lad ffs instead of slagging him

agree, he is still only 24 ? he is very young for a goalie to be honest so lets support the lad ffs instead of slagging him

excactly, he is vocal and another good thing is he get the defence set of a goal kick for the opposition , i really think we will have a top keeper on our hands who can play for next 9 years easily