IF Risdale, or whoever comes in, and IF there's a bit of money to spend

I can't speak for many games this season, but from what I have, Brill seems to have turned it around as much as Furman has. He was a timid boy, now he's a full of it and not afraid of himself. Definitely has the talent and I think we would be mad to let go of him when he's starting to show the potential to be a really good keeper at our level.

I can't speak for many games this season, but from what I have, Brill seems to have turned it around as much as Furman has. He was a timid boy, now he's a full of it and not afraid of himself. Definitely has the talent and I think we would be mad to let go of him when he's starting to show the potential to be a really good keeper at our level.

not missed a game yet myself and i would agree with that 100%

agree, he is still only 24 ? he is very young for a goalie to be honest so lets support the lad ffs instead of slagging him

I'm not slagging him off, nor would I ever dream of shouting abuse / booing at a game like some do. I'm just stating my opinion on here which, after all, is supposed to be the place for it.

It's only my opinion but I think he's dreadful......

Agree. There are certainly aspects of his game he can improve but he looks a different keeper to last season and has made some cracking saves this year.

I still get jittery when opponents get a freekick in shooting distance though!

the amout of people slating brill is laughable...

Doesn't Brill symbolise the stigma of Penney's reign? The only player really still in the side from the players Penney brought in, Furman aside.

He's made a couple of errors, goals he really ought to have stopped, but he's been a vast improvement on last season.

I still get jittery when opponents get a freekick in shooting distance though!

+1 also when oppo has corners.. never comes to claim them, even in six yard box, thats bad enough without shouting at the players for not getting the ball..

also, wth does he say to lee and black every time we have a corner? he comes racing to the half way line each time and shouts something to them, surely telling them once is enough??

Call me controversial, but I’d prefer a new stadium (providing the corners are filled in) at somewhere other that BP, whether it be Failsworth or another location, over the option of having a brand new main stand and lookers stand with a chaddy that’s falling down and an average looking RRE.

I like the idea of being able to visit the ground on non-match days for a pint or a bite to eat, or even to watch a film knowing that its helping the club towards being self sufficient.

Call me controversial, but I’d prefer a new stadium (providing the corners are filled in) at somewhere other that BP, whether it be Failsworth or another location, over the option of having a brand new main stand and lookers stand with a chaddy that’s falling down and an average looking RRE.

I like the idea of being able to visit the ground on non-match days for a pint or a bite to eat, or even to watch a film knowing that its helping the club towards being self sufficient.

exactly what you said

I'd gamble all our future season ticket money on blind optimistic success. Then I'd sign that Jennings lad from Tranmere.

I've only seen about 30 seconds coverage of him over the last two weeks.

If I was running Man Utd or Cheslea I'd have him signed up in January. And Tranmere could become a financial force again as a result.

He looks exceptional.

(did I just say "again" when referring to Tranmere as a financial force? meh)

Edited by opinions4u

and where would you want our manager to sign players?

I'd leave that up to him, but I wouldn't be increasing this season's player budget beyond what was set in the summer.

As for being able to visit the ground to eat, drink, watch films etc on non-match days, all that and more is possible at Boundary Park.

Extend Rock road end so there is enough to accomodate large away followings and Latics fans when we're in the Championship.

Rebuild lookers and remove that stair barrier between large and small section in RRE and put more seats there. If keep chaddy home end then improve the acoustics.

This is the one thing Failsworth has going for it if that can be done at Boundary Park even if it means adding just the 1 stand on the broadway side and possibly adding a proper bar concourse in the Chaddy then I will go along with it. what matters most is we have something long term which makes us money because from their we can start strengthening on the pitch.