Soccer AM Saturday

The last time may well have been, but the time before I can assure you wasn't made up of imposters - so tradition it isn't.

Pardon??!!

The last time was Me, Lags, Jacko, Ackey, MarkOasis, Latic12345, JoeP and Mike from Oasis - defo Oldham Fans!

Enjoy lads.... dont get too hammered or it will be Brentford fans again...

... Alegedly the 'worst' fans they have ever had for being beer monsters were preston, good luck on doing better! Just FYI, the hotel they put you in is about £4 a pint minimum... the only pub is about a 5-10 minute walk away, however it is always rammed, and normally dont let groups of lads in so you have to split up...

Edited by BigfinLatic

Pardon??!!

The last time was Me, Lags, Jacko, Ackey, MarkOasis, Latic12345, JoeP and Mike from Oasis - defo Oldham Fans!

Emjoy lads....

I know we have discussed around these forums that certain groups didn't contain real Oldham fans.. but it seems it isn't as often as I thought it was... Which is a good thing :)

Pardon??!!

... Alegedly the 'worst' fans they have ever had for being beer monsters were preston, good luck on doing better! Just FYI, the hotel they put you in is about £4 a pint minimum... the only pub is about a 5-10 minute walk away, however it is always rammed, and normally dont let groups of lads in so you have to split up...

:lol:

How could I forget!! So that makes 2 out of the last 3 groups containing 'defo' Oldham fans.

No beef for christmas at our house.

Pardon??!!

Thankyou much appreciated, looks like our own beer is in order! And Im pretty sure 7 out of 8 faces will be recognisable from Latics, although there is 1 lad whos there to fill the gaps. Id go as far as saying a few are bigger followers of Latics than many on this board.