It's back.........

My love for Latics......

It may be cos I'm pissed, but I absolutely loved today!!! Oumare Tounkara is my favourite ever Latics player, eclipsing even the great Sir John Eyre......

That's it imposter...what have you done with the real Paddy?

Got the impression your mojo was rising again after seeing you standing on yer seat at the abandoned Dale game

Edited by underdog

My love for Latics......

It may be cos I'm pissed, but I absolutely loved today!!! Oumare Tounkara is my favourite ever Latics player, eclipsing even the great Sir John Eyre......

Let's hope that it's catching and that the feelgood factor keeps building - great team performance today - battled throughout the first half to set up a deserved but hard fought victory - great noise from the fans - good 'retro style' chants - one or two close to the edge for me - but what a noise when the goal went in - three on the bounce - can we make it five by five next saturday evening and third place ? :blush:

Two different Zigga Zagga starters yesterday and it's not very often Posh Spice songs get an airing these days. :)

it's a sure sign we're on the up when there's more than one Zigga Zaggarer :grin:

Where was this 'other' Zigga zagger when the going was tough???? :ranting:

My love for Latics......

So let me get this straight, when we were struggling a bit near the relegation zone you became less bothered, and now we are flirting with the play offs you suddenlt get interested again? Bloody Glory Hunter. :wink:

Just joshing, good to hear.

Don't know you personally, but seen enough on OWTB to know that LAtics needs fans like you.

:comeon:

So let me get this straight, when we were struggling a bit near the relegation zone you became less bothered, and now we are flirting with the play offs you suddenlt get interested again? Bloody Glory Hunter. :wink:

Just joshing, good to hear.

Don't know you personally, but seen enough on OWTB to know that LAtics needs fans like you.

:comeon:

Days like yesterday make me realised how much I do love Latics. Over 400 of us going Darn Sarf to watch a match, all pulling together, singing retro songs (Including Oh Johnny Eyre), stood on a seat for ninety minutes.

My love is well and truly back.............until we draw at home to Exeter on Tuesday...........

Days like yesterday make me realised how much I do love Latics. Over 400 of us going Darn Sarf to watch a match, all pulling together, singing retro songs (Including Oh Johnny Eyre), stood on a seat for ninety minutes.

My love is well and truly back.............until we draw at home to Exeter on Tuesday...........

Don't disappear without re-paying your debts Patrick :wink:

Indeed, that is still my prediction for the undefeated home run to end.