Will Exeter be travel sick?

Would like to think clubs would show some compassion when it comes to fans making an 8hr/500 mile round trip on cold, wet and dark tuesday night in november and let them in for a couple of quid. Whether they charge them £2 or £20 either way theres not gonna be more than 100 of them so theres not much money to be made from them

Would like to think clubs would show some compassion when it comes to fans making an 8hr/500 mile round trip on cold, wet and dark tuesday night in november and let them in for a couple of quid. Whether they charge them £2 or £20 either way theres not gonna be more than 100 of them so theres not much money to be made from them

So based on that, you're happy for the club to write off roughly £1500??

:blink:

Well if it's not going to make much difference then you charge full whack don't you...

we are a business, not a charity

So based on that, you're happy for the club to write off roughly £1500??

:blink:

I was talking more in general I know 1500 for Latics and teams in a similar mess to us is a fair amount of money but 70 % of the 92 FL clubs arent going to miss that sort of cash. And i was thinking along the lines of 60 visitors @£20 tonight or a potential 100@£2 being a £1000 loss. But yeah even that, doing the maths now i realise it is actually more significant figure than i thought when i made the earlier post :thinking2: