Football League on Sky

It was my understanding that Sky a few years ago said that every League club would get at least 1 game on Sky at some point in the season , did they scrap that?

Yeah, what they do now is 'oh look we've not got a game to show on that random international weekend or Monday night, I know let's go across road and show Brentford.' Failing that let's show any other team in the South East at least a 70/30 ratio. Sky are a joke! Last time we were shown on Sky in the league was at Leicester two years ago and the last time they showed us in the LEAGUE at BP was in 2003 v Port Vale!!!

Yeah, what they do now is 'oh look we've not got a game to show on that random international weekend or Monday night, I know let's go across road and show Brentford.' Failing that let's show any other team in the South East at least a 70/30 ratio. Sky are a joke! Last time we were shown on Sky in the league was at Leicester two years ago and the last time they showed us in the LEAGUE at BP was in 2003 v Port Vale!!!

they showed us against leeds at bp same season as leicester when we played in pink.

That when Eyres scored a long range free kick ?

they showed us against leeds at bp same season as leicester when we played in pink.

See how forgettable that was???? Ok then twice in seven years in the League at BP :wink: . I think during the whole time Sky have had the FL between '96-2001 and from 2002 onwards we've only been on at BP in the LEAGUE a handful of times

96-97 Crystal Palace L0-1

97-98 Bristol City L1-2

03-04 Port Vale W2-1

08-09 Leeds D1-1

Others inc cup on Sky

96-97 Huddersfield Away L2-3

98-99 Brentford Away FAC D2-2 Won on pens

99-00 Wigan Away W1-0

02-03 Burton Away D2-2 FAC Won on pens

02-03 Cardiff Away D1-1

04-05 Spurs Home LC L0-6

05-06 Brentford FAC L0-1

06-07 Kings Lynn Away W2-0

06-07 Blackpool L1-2 PO

06-07 Blackpool L1-3 PO

08-09 Leicester Away D0-0

OTHER NETWORKS

04-05 Thurrock Away W1-0 FACBBC

04-05 Bolton Home L0-1 FAC BBC

05-06 Chasetown D1-1 FAC BBC

09-10 Leeds Home L0-2 FAC FATV

I'm sure there's a few more but to only have been on TV the handful of times we have been in the 14 seasons is a joke. Cup games fair enough we've done ok, but the coverage is not being fairly shared around LEague One and Two. Last season was a scandal, between the BBC and Sky Newcastle had been on TV 18 times by the end of the season, pathetic joke. QPR are still unbeaten at the top of the Championship and I don't think they've even been live yet this season.

Yes and Killen banged one over his shoulder, the same day Beckham skied his penalty in Istanbul..

I remember nearly being thrown down the stairs of the rocky road end that game when we scored , people trying to get on camera :lol: Cant remember why I was in the RRE though

We only get on tele if they want to show the team we are playing against i.e. Leeds and Leicester.

Last season was that bad that people would have cancelled their sky subscriptions if we were on tele.

I don't think our ground it very media friendly when it comes to a studio and keeping the camera's from drowning.