Lets snatch a positive from a negative

Given it's forcast -6 degrees on Friday night, I'mm be flabbergasted if they get a game on at Spotland after that.

Yeah, But I'll be there with a shovel getting snow off the pitch

(I really will be) My mate does it at Dale every time they need people. I've already told him I'll help on saturday.

Yeah, But I'll be there with a shovel getting snow off the pitch

(I really will be) My mate does it at Dale every time they need people. I've already told him I'll help on saturday.

Mate, unless your help comes in the form of one of those big air tent things which hold warm air just above the pitch then I think your offer of some assistance may be what some would describe as "as much use as Anne Frank's drumkit".

God I hope that forecast is wrong, I really want to see us play on Saturday.

Win at Rochdale with our game in hand and we still go third. One point off second and five off 4 games ago runaway leaders Brighton.

I seriously doubt anyone thought that realistically we'd be anywhere near that at this stage of the season, after what went on last season; and with the player recruitment and new management team in place.

Step up to the plate Mr Dickov - you'll need to recreate whatever you said / did after the Accy loss; ahead of the Hudds game; because whatever you did it worked then. This draw tonight feels like a loss, it'll be his job to get the lads fired up & chomping at the bit for Saturday's game too. He just needs to play them the DVD of the 1st half; with the message of 'play like that'! added to the end of it. simples!!