We Need A Striker

I'd have to say Kelly is one of the worse strikers we have had, his first touch is dire. Why Dickov doesn't bite the bullett and get Feeney match fit I don't know. Get Feeney in the side for 3 or 4 matches and we'll have the other striker we need. He can't be judged on brief spells off the bench, unlike Kelly who's first touch would be :censored:e no matter what.

Totally disagree.

Kelly is young at 23, has pace and needs match experience and time to get used to the professional game. He has ability, it is only his inevitable rustiness that is letting him down.

Get him up top with Tonk, little and large with Taylor wide right and White/Evina wide left and watch us go.

Fenney on the other hand is totally the opposite. Slow, old at 30 and all he does during games is stand still and fall over to win a free kick. He slows the game down completely and is not what we need.

A sluggish, past-it striker if ever I saw one.

He is a striker for a bygone era - back in 2000-2003 when the game and defenders weren't so sharp and quick, which he could cope with - his style and now lack of pace is found out in todays game.

GET RID!

Edited by shefflatic

I'd have to say Kelly is one of the worse strikers we have had, his first touch is dire. Why Dickov doesn't bite the bullett and get Feeney match fit I don't know. Get Feeney in the side for 3 or 4 matches and we'll have the other striker we need. He can't be judged on brief spells off the bench, unlike Kelly who's first touch would be :censored:e no matter what.

'I'd have to say Kelly is one of the worse strikers we have had, his first touch is dire'

We must be watching different players....he's young, quick, has a good first touch and given a run in the side would definitely score goals. Whenever he has come off the bench he has nearly always had a positive effect on the play.

I think his general play is excellent and he holds the ball up very well.....he just needs a few games to get his confidence up and then I think we'll have a good player on our hands.

I would certainly extend his contract until the end of the season at least!!

What about that Nicky Ajose kid from Bury (on loan from united), Scored 6 in 8(3) league games!

He's on loan there until Jan 3rd?

anyone know how Bury fans rate him?

That would involve getting someone on loan from United, Fergie doesn't like us for some reason (cough David brown cough).

BWP would be good but he is beyond our price range, unless we can make some money in the winter window.

What about that Nicky Ajose kid from Bury (on loan from united), Scored 6 in 8(3) league games!

He's on loan there until Jan 3rd?

anyone know how Bury fans rate him?

Was listening to radio Manchester last week and they was raving mad about him , they said he is far to good for League 2 and looks a cut above , they called it a managerial masterstroke signing him