Frozen Farce

Same game as me. Taylor was easily our best player in our purple patch i.e first 25 minutes. After that, they all performed under-par.

Furman - was much brighter IMO. Taylor did start well granted. I' d have said our 2 centre halves were the most consistant perforners over 90 minutes.

Hazell got run ragged all match and M'voto should of got sent off.

Apart from that they were great ha ha. Sooner Hazell is dropped the better. There is more leadership in Gregans left bollock than in Hazells whole body. Give Furman the armband and get Trotters in.

Not sure what view you had? M'voto dragged him down should of been a red!

I shouted for the foul against same as Dickov, the Dale lad had hold of M'Votos's shirt and was pulling him before M'Voto committed any misdemeanour. That's why I think he only gave a yellow 'cos he knew it was six of one...

i was level with it, and they were both tugging at each other, m'voto put himself in the way to try and get the bouncing ball, and grant fell over, probably a foul, but never a red.

If it was a foul, he should have gone. Clean through and goalscoring opportunity. I was amazed he stopped on the pitch once it was given.

Mvoto has a slightly worrying tendancy of letting the ball bounce. He's 7'11" tall. Just get your head on the ball and see it out. It's all in experience, but I don't think we need worry about Sunderland recalling him if they could, which apparently they can't.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...85/frozen-farce

Does Taylor have a point or is he just moaning for a change ?

It looked a bit dodgy to me, but I wasn't at pitch level. Maybe Taylor is moaning because in similar circumstances (a section being frozen underneath a stand) its been called off at BP. However, I don't hear the Rochdale forwards who slipped over when in dangerous positions, or any of our wide players complaining.

When you are getting the sort of reputation (even amongst your own fans) for being a moaning so and so maybe you should shut up. In hindsight the pitch being frozen probably helped us more than hindered and maybe the criticsm Dale got for the wet game helped sway the officals