Evening with the Gaffer

I've had to waive my tickets due to an interview early Friday. However, if anyone on a low income or out of work (like me :disappointed: ) would like to go, apparently there's FIVE tickets available - FREE OF CHARGE to the first five people to pm Wardlelatic or Takemeanywhere.

Should be a good evening

So why did we blow a 3-0 lead Paul?

Edited by oafcprozac

Hi Prozac,

Is there any chance of getting in touch with Wardle

in respect of these tickets, I've had his 'e mail' address in the past

but lost it when we got a virus on the computer. He has got my

address.

cheers Keith

Pm him or pm 'Takemeanywhere' mate

I've had to waive my tickets due to an interview early Friday. However, if anyone on a low income or out of work (like me :disappointed: ) would like to go, apparently there's FIVE tickets available - FREE OF CHARGE to the first five people to pm Wardlelatic or Takemeanywhere.

Should be a good evening

So why did we blow a 3-0 lead Paul?

lightweight :wink:

Rick has just moved and is having Internet problems. Thanks for putting this out Prozac. Sorry you cannot make it. Anyone who wants to take offer up can also contact me via PM or e mail Bowen97758@aol.com.

Don't want to patronise anyone but I will also stand the cost of 5 people if you are out of work or struggling for any reason.Confidentiality assured.

Barry

Rick has just moved and is having Internet problems. Thanks for putting this out Prozac. Sorry you cannot make it. Anyone who wants to take offer up can also contact me via PM or e mail Bowen97758@aol.com.

Don't want to patronise anyone but I will also stand the cost of 5 people if you are out of work or struggling for any reason.Confidentiality assured.

Barry

Now for a guy who gets a fair bit of stick from some on here thats a jolly nice gesture.

My hat off to you Barry.