Fixture pile up

Assuming the Swindon match is arranged for the vacant Jan 8th, Latics would face the prospect of 7 games in 3 weeks from Dec 26th.

I should think squad is now big enough though to cope with injuries, suspensions and tiredness.

Edited by BP1960

Assuming the Swindon match is arranged for the vacant Jan 8th, Latics would face the prospect of 7 games in 3 weeks from Dec 26th.

I should think squad is now big enough though to cope with injuries, suspensions and tiredness.

One thought though - Evina, White and Trotman loans - do they expire early January?

Evina already been extended until January hasnt it? Could it be extended again?

Talking about that over the weekend. I’m not sure if you can extend an already extended loan; but i’m not sure.....Evina originally arrived on a 1 month loan, and that was extended to run until Jan 3rd IIRC. I’m not too sure if we can extend it further.

Aidy White’s & Trotmans’ deals haven’t been extended yet, they run until Jan; so feasibly they can be extended too after that date should both parties wish to do so..

Tonk & JYM are on season long loans so they’re fine & dandy.

It’s just Evina that i think we cant extend any further than we have done already........

Talking about that over the weekend. I’m not sure if you can extend an already extended loan; but i’m not sure.....Evina originally arrived on a 1 month loan, and that was extended to run until Jan 3rd IIRC. I’m not too sure if we can extend it further.

Aidy White’s & Trotmans’ deals haven’t been extended yet, they run until Jan; so feasibly they can be extended too after that date should both parties wish to do so..

It’s just Evina that i think we cant extend any further than we have done already........

Can extend until end of season (not sure if he has to return to his club first though)

Can extend until end of season (not sure if he has to return to his club first though)