Barcelona tickets

I have been on the Barca website for an hour trying to buy tickets for a game. Its a right pain in the backside. Then go to "tick tack ticket" which charges €40 extra to deliver your ticket cos the barca website is "trying to fix" the problem.

Piss poor running of a club!!

I have been on the Barca website for an hour trying to buy tickets for a game. Its a right pain in the backside. Then go to "tick tack ticket" which charges €40 extra to deliver your ticket cos the barca website is "trying to fix" the problem.

I'd PM Jonny Punkster, he goes watching Barca regularly, I'm sure he may come up with a solution or two?

Edited by oafcprozac

This 'Barcelona' sounds like a right mickey mouse club.

Go to the Ground and get one outside for face, available every game apart from Madrid by all accounts.

I've ordered 3 from "la caixia" who are the official bank. Thanks anyway. The game isn't til May, but there were hardly any tickets available already, thats why we have bought them now.

Already looking forward to it. Last home game of the season vs Deportivo.

I've been having the same problem, i thought it was me doing something wrong!! I ended up paying the €40 to get them from tick tack ticket. Took me ages to find two seats next to each other

I've ordered 3 from "la caixia" who are the official bank. Thanks anyway. The game isn't til May, but there were hardly any tickets available already, thats why we have bought them now.

Already looking forward to it. Last home game of the season vs Deportivo.

same game as me that pal, we have booked through thomas cook which included flights hotel etc for £280

same game as me that pal, we have booked through thomas cook which included flights hotel etc for £280

Did that include flights? When I went on Thomas Cook they didn't include flights. Just a match ticket and hotel. We are in section 150. Which is behind the goal.