NEW APPEAL

Whilst I appreciate that it is difficult for fans to spare time at the moment. I am making a further appeal for people to help remove the snow from the pitch at Boundary Park.

The Head Groundsman, Lee Williamson and his staff are really working hard but need plenty of hands to complete the task.

If you can attend it would help if you can bring equipment with you e.g. wheelbarrows, shovels etc. Whatever the weather, the only chance of playing is by the snow being removed before the covers can be lifted.

Barry

I would help, but I'm afraid I'm working all day tomorrow :(. I know I'm not the only one either. And plenty of our fans are exiles and may not be about. Hopefully enough people will be available.

On the plus side, it's positively balmy at the moment. My windscreen washers worked for the first time in about 2 weeks today, as they have finally defrosted!

Whilst I appreciate that it is difficult for fans to spare time at the moment. I am making a further appeal for people to help remove the snow from the pitch at Boundary Park.

The Head Groundsman, Lee Williamson and his staff are really working hard but need plenty of hands to complete the task.

If you can attend it would help if you can bring equipment with you e.g. wheelbarrows, shovels etc. Whatever the weather, the only chance of playing is by the snow being removed before the covers can be lifted.

Barry

Hi Barry, I hope you can understand in Kent I cannot help, in fact i can barely get out of our Close!

Could the Trust assist in getting everyone that helps and then sending email/text if required in the future.

I am happy to administer this and update the list regularly once the details are sent, to do my little bit.

Regards singe

Barry

Just had a heads up from Rick, whilst my back is knackered (bulging disc and trapped nerve) I have forwarded the official site article to as many people as I can. Although I do think we are looking more towards the Rochdale game now. Perhaps the club could offer a voucher for the club shop for those that have already got tickets - every little helps and all that. I'm sure even a voucher for a drink and a pie would go down well with the willing volunteers.

ps what about the car park? :wink:

Barry

Unfortunately cant do tomorrow, on crutches currently so unable to, however would look to help in future, just wondering, is their a minimum age for volunteers? I think it was MK Dons who said volunteers had to be minimum age of 18?

Never seen so many excuses... 'bulging disc' 'on crutches' 'got to work' 'live in Kent' 'severe man flu' hah!

Incidentally I will not be able to make it as I am going Xmas Shopping tomorrow... :wink:

:grin:

Now you mention it, I have to add to my excuses.

I am "in-charge-at-work,-got-to-do-some-Xmas-shopping,live-in-kent,flu" skiver now!

Just a mischievious thought :grin:

Of the people that have posted on here saying that they are unable to offer their services clearing the snow (accepting work as a genuine reason)

How many would have been going to the match anyway?

Lets be honest

Of the people that have posted on here saying that they are unable to offer their services clearing the snow (accepting work as a genuine reason)

Lets be honest

I'd struggle along to the Carlisle game.

Won't be around for Rochdale though.

Lets be honest

Go to game, but its kind of hard shifting snow (and some to degree, ice) on one leg

Go to game, but its kind of hard shifting snow (and some to degree, ice) on one leg

Terrible excuse!!!

Now if you had something about you, you'd be off to the local plant company and hiring a dumper (at your expense of course)....one leg, problem solved!!!