Transfer Time

Why don't we get Feeney match fit before writing him off? He's hardly had a run in the team. Given a run of 4 or 5 games I think he'd out score Taylor. 15 mins here and there isn't exactly going to get the best out of him and it can't help when someone as poor as Kelly seems to get the nod ahead of him.

You've tried what I thought was impossible there, in making a case for Feeney.

Unfortunately we are stuck with him as well as one or two others (especially Lomax).

We will no doubt be selling anyone we get an offer for, regardless of how good the offer.

I'd also say that Eardley is doing more than just well at Blackpool, regular starter in the Premiership (he was sold for a fraction of his actual worth) , just shows the god awful judgement of some on here.

Whitaker v Wellens anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Deane Smalley's finish for Chesterfield today was very composed. Pace to leave the last man for dead as well.

Jacobsen headed in Accrington's winner too.

Was a great finish, good ball from Whitaker too. Apparently Smalley has looked really good in the past few weeks.