Hartlepool lift request

A mate and I are heading up to Hartlepool on the train on NYE for a night on the lash and need a way of getting back after the game on Saturday. Is anybody driving up there with room in the car to bring 2 of us back? Obviously, we'll kick in for petrol. If not, with no public transport running, we may just have to spend a second night in the North East...

A mate and I are heading up to Hartlepool on the train on NYE for a night on the lash and need a way of getting back after the game on Saturday. Is anybody driving up there with room in the car to bring 2 of us back? Obviously, we'll kick in for petrol. If not, with no public transport running, we may just have to spend a second night in the North East...

Hartlepool on the lash- not good (think Oldham but with more fights, more inbreeding). Better bet would be Newcastle, which is easy to get to on the train/bus from Hartlepool

We've done Hartlepool the last three seasons and had a great night each time. There is a nightclub called Nexus and we've got to know the DJ. He plays loadsa Madchester classics when we're in. We've seen it kick off on Church Street but never had any bother ourselves.

Fair enough- I wouldn't go out there, for anything other then the beer festival, but I used to go out in Boro and Stockton regularly (both pretty dodgy).

Incidentally are you sure the trains aren't running? You may not be able to get a train from Hartlepool, but it will probably be cheaper to get a taxi (or a bus) to Thornaby/Middlesborugh where the trains should be running than stay an extra night in the North East if needed.

Incidentally are you sure the trains aren't running? You may not be able to get a train from Hartlepool, but it will probably be cheaper to get a taxi (or a bus) to Thornaby/Middlesborugh where the trains should be running than stay an extra night in the North East if needed.

That is probably the more sensible option, if no lift offer is forthcoming, cheers.

We've done Hartlepool the last three seasons and had a great night each time. There is a nightclub called Nexus and we've got to know the DJ. He plays loadsa Madchester classics when we're in. We've seen it kick off on Church Street but never had any bother ourselves.

The question is : Is there any 17 year old pussy in there?