Gobshite Taylor

booked again for dissent and that today is his 5th booking according to Soccerbase, I'm sure at least four of the bookings have been for whingeing at the ref. He really does need to turn it in. Will he be banned? Or has he missed the cut off?

By the way I think he's been mostly very good this year, but accumulating bookings for dissent gives him a poor reputation amongst officials. Especially when you go to ground looking for decisions as often as he does. I wouldn't want blatant free kicks and pens to be waved away because of a bad rep.

Edited by oafcprozac

I prefer someone like Taylor who has some passion about him. If he could curb the chat to officials enough to get his point across great but I'm not worried.

Another thing to note is the amount of games I see/hear Taylor running all over the pitch for the cause. Reminds me of how Beckham was for England especially in that Greece game.

NB: Taylor isn't Beckham just incase anyone thinks I believe Taylor is as good :grin:

I prefer someone like Taylor who has some passion about him. If he could curb the chat to officials enough to get his point across great but I'm not worried.

Another thing to note is the amount of games I see/hear Taylor running all over the pitch for the cause. Reminds me of how Beckham was for England especially in that Greece game.

NB: Taylor isn't Beckham just incase anyone thinks I believe Taylor is as good :grin:

He needs to show his 'passion' in the correct manner. He is ineffective most games to me for all of his blustering and playing up to the fans...

Edited by dazlatic

booked again for dissent and that today is his 5th booking according to Soccerbase, I'm sure at least four of the bookings have been for whingeing at the ref. He really does need to turn it in. Will he be banned? Or has he missed the cut off?

By the way I think he's been mostly very good this year, but accumulating bookings for dissent gives him a poor reputation amongst officials. Especially when you go to ground looking for decisions as often as he does. I wouldn't want blatant free kicks and pens to be waved away because of a bad rep.

He wont get banned , although it would do him a favour !!!!!!

same as last season 31st Dec was cut off date.