Hazell and Brill

individual mistakes cost us yet again, Brill flapping about like Jordan's in a breeze, Hazell direct hand in both goals. Yes we need a striker but we need these two clowns to stop making mistakes when we're on top. Dale can't believe their luck as they simply weren't in that game until Captain Fookwit handed it to them on a plate....

individual mistakes cost us yet again, Brill flapping about like Jordan's in a breeze, Hazell direct hand in both goals. Yes we need a striker but we need these two clowns to stop making mistakes when we're on top. Dale can't believe their luck as they simply weren't in that game until Captain Fookwit handed it to them on a plate....

Nail on the head.

Brill needs dropping, i'm surprised people havent been taken to hospital following heart attacks with him.

Maybe play three at the back, we have 3 quality defenders in Greegs, Trotters and Mvoto. Two quick wingbacks in Lee and White.

3 - 5 -2 formation?

I've been saying this since the Peterborough game; all players make mistakes, but when players make fatal ones they should either learn from them or get dropped, how much more are we going to take?

I've been saying this since the Peterborough game; all players make mistakes, but when players make fatal ones they should either learn from them or get dropped, how much more are we going to take?

to be fair i think lee has improved a hell of alot since peterborough.

I'm glad someone mentioned this, even though it's blatantly obvious. We really need to replace both of them, however, in Reuben Hazell's case I can't see him being dropped considering he's our captain but his concentration is so poor at times, he along with Dean Brill are such liabilities. The pair of them cost us the game today.

Please explain to me why he hasn't ?

Have you read what he has said when he left, and subsequently.

Burned his bridges in my opinion.

Gregan is half the player he was last season, and we need a Gregan from 2 or 3 seasons ago.

Actually Greegs is twice the player he was :grin: , and part of the problem, but the point remains valid!

Gregan is half the player he was last season, and we need a Gregan from 2 or 3 seasons ago.

Actually Greegs is twice the player he was :grin: , and part of the problem, but the point remains valid!

I think you're my poster of the year for 2010.

While the avatar is magnificent, posts like this really do top it off nicely :) .

fair doos :grin:

I think you're my poster of the year for 2010.

While the avatar is magnificent, posts like this really do top it off nicely :) .

I am reminded of Pete Postlethwaites response to being called Best actor int he world by Spielberg, to misquote

I think what O4U actually means is that singe thinks he is the poster of 2010.

Is it ungrateful to hope you would say my post was an early contender for post of 2011!

Edited by singe

Gregan is half the player he was last season, and we need a Gregan from 2 or 3 seasons ago.Actually Greegs is twice the player he was :grin: , and part of the problem, but the point remains valid!

No we don't.

All we need is, the Player of the Season in every category that he could win from last season.

Hazell is and always will be a lower league journeyman, who makes far too many serious mistakes and costs us a lot of goals and points, I said the day he was made captain that it was big mistake.

No we don't.

All we need is, the Player of the Season in every category that he could win from last season.

Hazell is and always will be a lower league journeyman, who makes far too many serious mistakes and costs us a lot of goals and points, I said the day he was made captain that it was big mistake.

I think we do, especally in the context of Sly stallones post about the up tempo type of football played

Edited by singe