Maximum number of loans?

If we have signed Amos does that mean we need to offload one of the other loanees?

We can have 5, so I reckon yeah - Probably Evina or depending on the severity of M'Voto's injury it could be him leaving, which would be a shame as he's been superb after a shaky start...

We can have 5, so I reckon yeah - Probably Evina or depending on the severity of M'Voto's injury it could be him leaving, which would be a shame as he's been superb after a shaky start...

Is that maximum of 5 in the whole squad or just 5 in the matchday squad?

You can name a maximum of 5 players on the teamsheet (starting eleven + subs) but can have:

4 loan players under the age of 23

4 loan players over the age of 23

There is no limit on emergency loan signings.

I agree that there is no point in having more than five, except where one is injured, so it could be worth keeping Evina, if M'voto is only going to be out for a few weeks.

Unlimited but only five in matchday squad. If PD is weaving his magic by securing quality cheap or at no cost to us then hopefully he can snatch a reserve team striker or young gun from Taggart, Wenger, Mancini or one of his other contacts.

Unlimited but only five in matchday squad. If PD is weaving his magic by securing quality cheap or at no cost to us then hopefully he can snatch a reserve team striker or young gun from Taggart, Wenger, Mancini or one of his other contacts.

Another striker in and we'll be in great shape, hopefully we can offload Smalley, Lomax, Purdie, Worthington, Holdsworthetc… and then there's Bembo to come back and the future's of JJ and Kelly to be decided.