Another t-shirt idea

i saw a lad at hartleepool last week with a jack daniels style tshirt but with something latics related written across it. anyone know what it says and where to get it from! and the shirt is smart, but reminds me 2 much of a certain corporation football club from salford, plus the 'football club' wording aint very central! i know why youve done it but still looks a bit odd to me

Edited by keep_the_faith

i saw a lad at hartleepool last week with a jack daniels style tshirt but with something latics related written across it. anyone know what it says and where to get it from! and the shirt is smart, but reminds me 2 much of a certain corporation football club from salford, plus the 'football club' wording aint very central! i know why youve done it but still looks a bit odd to me

jd.jpg

Waiting for the Guiness "pure genius" design and the Coca cola"The REAL Latics" design

I'd buy that. (If you put it on a fitted women's t-shirt, i'm not buying a top that hangs off my shoulders and comes down to my knees)

Nice avatar btw razza.